Host Club - Hikaru

This is a rewritten chapter from my old Host Club fanfic. I didn't want to put parentheses everywhere so my ocs names are the names I gave them except for pov.

---

I glare at the pair of males before me, a mixed feeling of anger and gratitude bubbling inside me. I might be pissed as Hell at them, but I can't stay angry when they've done all of this for me. "I really hate the both of you..." I grumble under my breath but smile at my reflection anyway.

I may be a full-time model, but I don't think I've ever once looked this stunning. My coworkers would kill to have such amazing hairstylists and makeup artists. I want to ask them where they managed to learn this, but I decide not to. They wouldn't tell me if I asked anyway.

Rin grins at his masterpiece and nudges Yuri in the side, "Do you think Hikaru will be impressed?"

Yuri scoffs, "I think Hikaru will be jealous that we're in his house without him." Rin laughs at Yuri's comment, Yuri has never liked Hikaru, you'd think after seven years of knowing the guy they'd start to get along. Clearly not.

My childhood friend pulls out his phone, causing the brooding pink-haired male to make a full 180 and photobomb his selfie. Rin growls and glares at the shorter male, but he doesn't do anything more than that, "Why are you friend with this idiot, (Y/n)?" Rin snarls.

Yuri makes an offended face, but before he can speak, I do, "He's not mine. I thought he was yours."

"You mean this stranger is in your house?" Rin gasps, faking surprise.

"I hate the both of you!" Yuri hisses, "But we need to get going soon so stop messing around."

"Right," Rin nods his head, "It's (Y/n)'s big da-" Yuri smacks him in the back of the head. I tilt my head with confusion, my big day? What are they talking about? We're just going to a party, it isn't like I'm getting married there or anything. I shake my head and decide to ignore it, I have no interest in whatever their scheme is.

I pat down my dress a bit so that I can be assured that it's clean of any makeup before exiting my bedroom. The two males follow close behind me as if they were my minions opposed to my closest friends.

When we get into the limo Rin grins at both Yuri and I, resulting in an eye roll from me. "You both look beautiful," Rin tells, a thin smile takes over my lips, but Yuri's face turns a bright red at the compliment.

"You mean ha-handsome, right?" Yuri asks his fiance, after all this time he's still so easily embarrassed. Sometimes I wonder why, out of everyone in the world, did Rin choose Yuri? The two are so different that it hurts to see them together. With Yuri's loud and brash personality and Rin's kind and quiet personality, it's a marvel they manage to get along. That isn't even taking into account their looks.

Though, I guess my boyfriend and I aren't that similar either. "Anyway," I say, distracting the both of them from one another, "do you think Ken will be there?"

"I hope so," Rin says, placing a finger to his chin, "he was always nice."

Yuri's face turns a darker shade of red as jealousy starts to consume him, which only results in my chuckling. Rin is so oblivious that it hurts.

"What about Hikaru?" Yuri asks, changing the subject, "Will he actually make it tonight?"

"What are you talking about?" Rin asks, confusion taking over him, "You know he is plann-"

"Love," Yuri says, cutting off his fiance, "please stop talking." Rin chuckles and nods his head, leaving me in the dark once again. I didn't know we kept this many secrets among each other, for some reason it hurts a little bit. I'm sure this is how Yuri felt when we stopped being friends during our first years.