Host Club - Tamaki part 3

"So... Tamaki set us up on a date, huh?" (Y/n) asks as she crosses her arms over her chest and looks at the taller black-haired male in front of her.

And to think...she got herself all dolled up and pretty thinking she was going on a date with her boyfriend. Tamaki always said how he liked how (Y/n) looked at the wedding and the one time she decided to try to impress him, he sets her up. See if she'll ever do this again!

She can hardly contain her anger as she looks at the male. "I do wonder what goes on in that idiot's head sometimes," Kyoya snarls as he adjusts his glasses and looks down at her with contempt.

She doesn't meet his gaze as she checks her surrounding for a puff of blonde hair hiding around. "You don't think he'd be stupid enough to stick around, do you?" She zones in on a small fence and she swears she can almost see a lump of golden locks sticking up from above it.

"We both know he is." Kyoya responds before following her gaze to the fence. From where he's standing, he has a better view of the other side of the fence, and luckily for Tamaki, there was nothing on the other side.

Whatever Tamaki was planning, it was a setup for disaster, everyone but organizer himself could see that. Not only was Kyoya fuming from being woken up early but (Y/n) was from her boyfriend replacing himself with the last person she wanted to see.

She hated that Tamaki was always such an optimist and pushed his ideals of happiness onto other people. He refused to see that both Kyoya and (Y/n) were content with the way things were and didn't need any help.

"Let's get this over with," Kyoya speaks as he walks through the building's front doors. It shocked her that he actually wanted to go through with this dumb idea, he'd never indulged Tamaki before. She wasn't going to complain though, maybe if they finally went along with it then Tamaki would realize that they just weren't capable of change.

"Have you ever even been to a place like this before?" She enters after him and is immediately met with the fresh smell of buttered popcorn, the sound of pins falling in the background, and trashy music from over a decade ago blasting so loudly the walls shook a little.

Immediately she was overwhelmed by everything. Tamaki knew she didn't like crowded spaces and this was his big plan? If anything, (Y/n) gets overwhelmed, screams at Kyoya and the two end up worse than they started.

"A bowling alley? Sure I've been to a private one plenty of times," He strollers forward, his hands firmly in his pockets as he scans the surrounding area like a hawk looking for its prey. He looked so confident in himself as he stood there, like he really did do this hundreds of times before and was a professional... unfortunately for him, she saw right through him. He'd never been in a building like this before and had a better chance of learning how to fly a plane right now than to get a them an alley.

After a few seconds of him studying everything, (Y/n) decides to take charge, she'd be damned if she allowed that conceited idiot to make a fool of them. She strolls up to one of the counters and within five minutes, she gets them an alley and two pairs of shoes. She gloats as she walks them both to where they're meant to be.

If Kyoya wasn't in a bad mood before, he definitely was now. Being up showed is fine (so he likes to say, but truly nothing ticks him off more), but being up showed by (Y/n) (L/n) was unforgivable. He'd be damned if he'd allow himself to be put in a position to feel lesser than her.

"I'm going first," He says as he goes to grab a ball from the rack.

"You have to put your name in the system first, hot stuff," She smirks at him and he could practically feel his face begin to turn red and the smoke come out of his ears. She's trying to piss him off! And worst of all, it's working!