Minecraft - Steve

I don't even know if this is more of an April Fools joke on myself or you guys

--

"You know what," I say as throw my hands up into the air, "I just don't care."

"Did you just-"

"I don't care!!" I shout back, "Build the house however you like! Use stone, use wood, use f*ckin' dirt, I don't care. Make it as revolting as possible. I'll go make my own house."

"Wait no, pls."

"Don't talk to me. I'm taking my wolves and diamonds and skiddadling. Adios f*cker."

"Stop trying to cuss, this game is family friendly-"

"F*ck you!"

"Alright... Considering the majority of our diamonds are mine, I don't see what you are going to take with you other than the useless wolves."

"Useless wol- HOW DARE YOU?!"

"Oh dear lord."

"The only reason we don't have diamonds is because you always use mine to make diamond pickaxes and then you go and jump into a pool of LAVA. EXCUSE ME. THAT'S MINE, HELLO?!"

"I got it, I said sorry like a hundred times already. Is that not good enough?"

"No, let me build the house and we'll be good."

"No, you always have to use the good materials. We just need a basic house it doesn't need to be that... bright."

"Excuse you, i-"

--

That's as far as I'm going with this lmao.

Hey, it's author here, as you can clearly tell lol. I was originally going to draw this out and make it some super serious looking chapter but after I named the chapter I couldn't stop laughing so I made a big ol' joke.

Anyway, thank you for reading this far into the book, I really appreciate all the support. I read all the comments and it's awesome.

If you want to follow me on social media here are some of them

Instagram: vmx274

Snapchat: hiiver10

Twitter: iha_temyself

Discord: help#2259

Anime Amino (don't actually follow me lmao I don't use it anymore and it's mad old) : Reb Love

Facebook: lmao no I'm just kidding