Assassination Classroom -Karma

(OK if you all haven't realized by now I'm in love with him he is also super OOC, but I think it should be justified as he did just witness someone die)

I stare in absolute horror at the now empty clothes on the ground. Everyone crying, some screaming around me. Before long my breathing begins to speed up and I am hyperventilating.

"No...no!" I yell as tears fall from my face and my heart begin shattering, my breathing still as fast as before. Not even two seconds go by and I begin shaking.

A very familiar smell and feeling washes over me as I am hugged by my favorite red head. He cries into my shoulder and pets the back of my head reassuringly.

This breaks my heart even more and I squeeze even farther into him as I lock my hands together on his back.

Seeing - or rather hearing - my sadistic, nothing gets to me and I just constantly tease you friend cry is sort of traumatic for me. The fact that Korosensei is dead is bad enough, but...I know Karma is trying to comfort me with the hug, but its actually doing the opposite.

I was so confident that I'd be able to kill Korosensei in the beginning when everything was fun and games. Now...? Now I just want him back!! He was supposed to stay with us. We were gonna make him human again.

He was gonna teach other students, he was supposed to stay with us forever! He was supposed to watch us grow old and have kids and-and have our own jobs!

I begin sobbing really loudly into Karma's sweat and dirt covered shoulder, but I didnt care. I cared that I felt alone again. I used to be so alone, I am only OK now because-because Korosensei taught me having friends was fun and helpful.

I lied to my parents for him and he goes and dies!? God dammit!!

Before long u run out of tears to shed and my breathing slows down significantly.

"I'm tired..." I mumble into Karma's neck, turning my head slightly.

"I'll carry you home." He offers.

"Alright..." I mumble closing my eyes and slowly falling asleep as he picks me up like a baby with my legs wrapped around his waist and my chin on his tear stained shoulder.

When I wake up Karma is lightly shaking me awake, "Hey we're here at your house."

I wipe my probably red and puffy eyes and stand up, dig through my pockets and unlock the front door. I walk in, leave the door open for him and sit on the couch.

He walks in behind me, closes the door behind him, and sits down next to me. "Are you OK?"

"Of course not!" I should probably too loudly and waking up my parents upstairs. "I just witnessed my teacher, one of my closest friends die. I dont know anyone that would be after that."

"Hey...its fine...its fine. You'll pull through you always do. Like when (R/N) broke up with you." ~Random Name~

"That was only because you beat him up afterwards. It isn't like you can just beat up Korosensei of Nagisa. It is neither of their faults that he is dead... It just hurts. I know it will get better, but I can't help it."

"I know...he was a great man."

I begin crying again, but dont let it stop me from continuing the conversation, "He...he was the reason I made some of the...the best friends I've ever made I my life! He is the reason why I...I didn't kill myself."

"What?!" Karma yells turning me towards him abruptly.

I smile lightly and show him my wrist which has about twenty cuts on it, "I was cutting... Korosensei found out and persuaded me to stop. It was a tedious process for him and I feel bad for making him do all that, but he did..and I'm glad he did."