Boku No Hero Academia- Midoriya

Hey hey hey! Since the school year has ended for me and I am very much aware that my audience mainly consists of people ages 10-13, and that means you'll be going either to middle school or high school soon. That being said, I want to tell you all, don't stress. School just gets tougher and tougher especially when you have to do finals and midterms. That and don't stop in the hallways, we will push you and it will be your own fault.

~~~

"You're going on your first date with Izuku later, right?" I ask Ururaka with a light giggle afterward. She allows a deep blush to consume her cheeks even more than they usually do before nodding her head. She's so cute whenever we talk about Midoriya, it's so sweet.

I give a pair of thumbs up just as she explodes with excitement once again, "I'm really excited! We're supposed to watch some movies then go get some dinner, maybe some pizza. I don't know where he got the money–" I don't tell her that I was the one to pay for their date, that would spoil the fun for her "–but I have decided not to question it!"

"Good call," I say and flop back down onto the couch, "what are you planning on wearing?"

She pauses for a second after which I spring back up, "You mean you don't know?!"

She chuckles nervously before I quickly usher her up the stairs to Momo's room, I'm sure she'll be more than happy to help us with this situation. First dates will make or break their future relationship, she can't mess this one up. Instead of knocking a bust open her door and scare the girl inside half to death. Mom mo is sitting on her bed reading manga with Mina—when did they become close?—beside her on her phone, "Red alert," I announce and shove Ururaka into the middle of the room, "red alert!" I repeat for emphasis.

They both spring to their feet and make their way to our side, "What's the situation?" They ask and Momo inspects Ururaka's clothes for any rips or tears.

"She needs a first date outfit," I inform which causes Momo to blush, grin, and then giggle like an elementary school girl. She nods her head and the two make quick work of Ururaka. I am no fashion queen like Momo is so I decide to take my leave and head back to the main room where I had left all of my stuff.

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but no one deserves my friendship. I mean, I, an outsider, pay for their dates, help them with outfits, heck, I even got them the date, to begin with! Izuku definitely owes me later, I don't care how much he decides to protest, he owes me. Buying me desserts for a year seems fair enough to me.

When I get down the last of the steps Izuku calls my name and tosses me my phone. He knows better than to touch my stuff without my permission, what is he thinking?

I take a look down at my phone and see that I have seven missed calls from my mom and three from my aunt. I gulp and silently curse myself, that can't be good. I look back up at Izuku and see his worried face. There is no doubt in my mind that he already knows what the situation is, but I'd rather hear it from my mom than him right now.

He gulps before speaking, "Your mom called mine, something bad happened," he informed, nervous beyond belief. Without another word, I dial the number back and quickly make my way out of the dorm building.

I don't care what it is, I am going to be there to help my family even if it means I risk the chance of getting into trouble.

---

"Where did (Y/n) go?" Momo asks while walking down the stairs. I force a smile and shrug my shoulders, I'm sure she doesn't want me going around telling everyone what happened. I should let her be the one to tell them if she decides to.

Momo gives me a curious look, obviously wanting to know, but not enough to press any further than that. I'm glad too because I would have burst into tears, I'm already on the verge now.