Sword Art Online- Kirito/Kazuto

~Reader's POV~

I can not believe him!

How dare Kazuto run off like that?

Ah, right. I, along with over ten thousand people are stuck in this god forsaken game called, Sword Art Online. I am in his class in the real world, we never really talked before this game, but I saw him and recognized him instantly.

I can't believe he ditched me though.

I am walking in a pretty plain field right next to a road and I see a tree where he is sitting. I am about to walk up to him, but see he is with someone else. I recognize her. That's Asuna... I just sigh and go the other direction.

We were supposed to help the others try and find the boss for this floor, but I guess lounging around is more important to him than trying to get out of this game.

"Hey, (Y/N)~!" I hear and turn to see (R/N) my friend from school that joined the game with me.

I smile at her. "(R/N) how many times do I have to tell you to call me (G/N)!" ~Game Name~

"Clearly a lot! Anyway, did you find Kazu- I mean, Kirito yet?"

"Yeah, but he's a bit busy."

"With what?"

"Sleeping." I point over to him and Asuna.

"I'm sorry..." She says.

If you haven't guessed I have a huge crush on him.

"Nah, it's nothing."

"I'm gonna go teach him a lesson!" She yells, but I just drag her away.

"We're in a safe zone, you can't hurt him, idiot. Besides it's not like we were dating anyway."

"I'll drag him out of the safe zone."

I roll my eyes. "Did you not hear me? It doesn't matter we weren't even dating."

"But you-"

"Doesn't matter OK!?!?" I yell at her. I manage to get Kirito's attention, our eyes meet for a second, but I run off.

"(Y/N)..." (R/N) mumbles.

I hide in a hotel room.

"What was I thinking?" I ask my self. "Why did I run away?"

I hear a knock at my door. "Go away!"

"It's Kirito."

"Like I said, 'go away.'!"

"I brought food."

I jump up and open the door. "Fine." I walk back over to my bed and sit. "What do you want?"

"(R/N) was worried."

"Is that the only reason you came?"

"No. I also came because I was worried."

"So what?"

"Why'd you run?"

I blush, lightly. "Why does it matter to you?" I snap.

"You yelled at (R/N) you two are like best friends. What is wrong?"

"I was jealous." I say. "OK?"

"Jealous...?"

"I like you Kirito. I got jealous when I saw you with Asuna."

"You like me?" He asks.

"Yeah..." I sigh. "But you clearly like Asuna, so what ever." I laugh.

"How long did you like me?"

I scratch the back of my head. "Well we are in the same class in the real world, or were, so for awhile now. Now where is my food?" I stick out my hand.

"Oh right." He swipes his hand down and goes through his inventory then a basket appears and I look inside to see (F/F). ~Favorite Food~

My stomach growls as I start eating. I hear Kirito chuckle. "Save some for me." He says.

I sigh and stop eating, sitting on the bed..

"So what now?" I ask.

"What do you mean?"

"Now that you know how I feel, what's gonna happen?"

"I don't like Asuna, like that."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. It was all a misunderstanding."

"Well OK then."

"I like you."

My heart skips a beat, I think people in the hospital in the real world are freaking out, they must think I am about to die...

"But why?" 

"You're strong, a great fighter, pretty, and know how to deal with idiots."

"I'm not strong at all." I say.

He kisses me. My eyes widen. He pulls back. 

"I can't wait to do that in the real world."  He says.

"Wha-What?"

"I love you, (G/N)."

I stare at him. "You're messing with me!" I yell.

"Want another kiss?" And he kisses me again, I kiss back this time.

He pulls away. "I love you, (Y/N)."

"...I love you too, Kazuto."

~Alright! So this is probably the shortest chapter, mainly cause I don't know what to do exactly... Sorry!~