Black Butler - Alois part 2

I can't believe I didn't make this sooner tbh lmao also, I altered the timeline just a bit.

Also, question, (I know most you don't care about this, but some do so, please comment your answer) do you like it when I put (Y/N) or (Y/n)?

Text in <> is optional btw.

--

"OK, Ciel! I get it," Alois snarls as he slams his fist into the lunchroom table in frustration. "I messed up, what more do you want me to say?"

"A lot more," Ciel responds and even though this is a stressful situation, he's trying his best to keep his cool. It's what he does best and even though it's especially hard right now, he's managing.

"You disgust me," Alois hisses while standing up from his seat and storming away, not even caring to realize that the cafeteria was dead silent. The fights between the two were almost always publicly displayed and enjoyed by almost all, but this one was different.

With (Y/n) being in the hospital and possibly on her death bed, a lot of stress is following the pair; Elizabeth too, but she doesn't show it. With (Y/n) slipping in and out of consciousness, it's been hard to stay positive, but Elizabeth is. Even just barely.

It was lunch break at the moment and (Y/n) was sitting peacefully in her hospital room, all alone. She's been waking up on and off for a few months now, but always ends up back into a coma. Sometimes it'll last a day, other times it'll last weeks. She's been in the hospital for a little under a year now and she's only woken up a total of seven times, all lasting less than ten hours. She can't walk, she can't talk, she's lost most body functions.

She still tries to though. She knows that she is going to die soon, she's overheard the doctors while she was awake. They talk about how expensive her stay here is and how her parents will probably have to shut off life support, resulting in total organ failure. So, with the limited time and energy she has, she practices. Her limbs and joints are numb and hard to move around, but nevertheless she tries her best.

The stroke along with the coma has messed with every part of her being. She has a lisp, her bones hurt, she can't feel her fingers. Everything feels different and even just looking at her you could tell she was immensely uncomfortable.

"Alus," She says while finding something to pass the time with as she waits for her parents to show up, "Izabith, Cil. Alus. Izabith. Cell. Aloos. Alooos. Alos. Alos. Aloys...Aloys. Alo...ees. Aloees. Alois."

"Right," She hears and looks up to see her father walk into the hospital room. He looks like a mess as if he just got out of bed. Before she fell into the coma, she didn't see her dad that much. She would only see him on special holidays and sometimes not even then. "Alois, that's one of your friends."

"Fr..friends," she repeats without many complications. She can still think properly, she's surprisingly hasn't suffered from any brain damage, aside from her lack of motion which has left her numb.

"Yes, can you say Antarctica?"

Step number one to waking up from a coma with dad, imaginary flash cards, "Anarkia."

"Ant-arc-tica."

"Anarctia."

"Ant. Antarctica."

(Y/n) starts to get annoyed at the repetition of it and growls and says again through her teeth, "Anarctia."

He sighs, runs a hand through his messy hair and says another word, "February."

"Freb..." She starts, but pauses and restarts, "Febuary."

"Ru," he points out, "FebRUary."

"Oh, my baby!!" (Y/n) hears and lets out a sigh of relief as she hears her mother burst through the hospital room doors, "Oh I'm so happy you're awake!" Step number one when waking up with mom, fake excitement.