Assassination- Karma

~Reader's POV~
~Graduation Day~

I sigh, as all of E class gets surrounded by reporters.

I know after all this my parents are gonna bombard me with questions about Korosensei and the End class. 

I am dreading that, my parents are over protective of me and are often annoying. They didn't care when I was put into the E class.

The good thing is is that I live near my crush and best friend, Karma Akabane, so I won't really have to worry about never seeing him again, unless he moves, or I move.

We all board the bus- Asano and other students helping us get passed the reporters.

On the bus Karma and I sat next to each other and Nagisa and Kayano sat across the aisle from us.

I had the window seat and Karma had the aisle seat.

We both decided on going to the same high school, at first Karma was angry, but soon realized I wasn't gonna change my mind, so he agreed.

Seeing Karma care was the sweetest thing ever.

"So, (Y/N)." Karma begins I turn to him.

"Yes?"

"Are you sure you want to go to Kunugigaoka High School?"

"I am positive, dude, besides no going back now!"

"Well what do you want to do over break?"

"Hmm.It will probably be cold so... we could just stay inside and play video games."

"Oh? Making date plans already?" I hear Nakamura say, while peering over the seats in front of us.

"Sh-Shut up!" I snap. "You know full well we are only friends and we will remain friends!"

"Alright, alright." She chuckles. "Dang, (Y/N) I didn't know you would get so defensive."

"Well it's not very nice when you say someone is thinking of date plans when they clearly are not."

"What if it ends up being a date?" She asks.

"I don't think of Karma like that." I lie.

"But (Y/NNNNNN)~" She stretches my name. "You totally love him!"

"As a best friend!" 

She just laughs, "What ever." She sits properly in her seat with Kanzaki.

I hear Karma sigh heavily. "I don't think we can hang during the break."

"Wh-What? Why?"

"I just remembered I have to head out of city for a while."

"Oh, well maybe we can hang out if we end up in the same class. Or maybe after or before class."

"We'll see."

~Time Skip~

I spent the break with Nagisa, since his Korosensei some how got his parents back together, his mom is actually pretty meh mow.

He is also a best friend of mine, and I did spill my feelings for Karma to him.

"So why aren't you spending break with Karma?" Nagisa asks.

"He said he was gonna be busy." I sigh. 

"Well the two of you will be in the same school, and most likely same class, you two did get about the same grades."

I smile. "It really depends on how I did on the entry exam."

He sighs. "Well hopefully you did fine."