UNFINISHED- Sander Sides - Virgil

You guys requested for me to post the unfinished chapter sooo I'm going to post them all completely unedited with the original authors note, yikes. Also I edited the goodbye note bc I felt it was a bit cold on accident.

---

Reader is a guy and human AU.

I want to start writing slow burns but it's so hard to write chapters that are 3000+ words long without having my phone crash or having me get really anxious over nothing.

ALSO I'm in a pretty big writer's block rn so this is sorta unedited and real bad sorry ✌️

--

I fumble with my thumbs as I stare at the white board at the front of the classroom. The teacher talks and talks and though I can keep pace, I don't care to write down what he is saying. What's the point when I'll end up failing the test anyway?

Even if I study myself to the bone, there is no chance I'm passing the midterm. I haven't been paying attention to anything all semester and I'm lucky Logan hasn't given up on me yet. If he did I'd be doomed.

"Virge!" I hear and cock my head to the right to see who is calling my name. I lock eyes with Patton who is waving me down with his signature bright smile. I give him a smile back before looking around me to see no other student I their seat.

The bell must have rung while I was lost in thought. I grab my backpack and head over to Patton by the doorway. He gives me a hug the second I get to him before he turns and trots away. I follow him in silent bliss as he goes on about a movie about puppies he watched last night.

On our way down the main corridor i spot Roman at his locker talking to some guy. I see the faint blush on both of their faces and scoff. "Roman, (Y/n)!" Patton shouts and gallops over to them.

I'm not surprised that he knows this guy, it'd be more of a surprise if he didn't. I sigh in annoyance and approach the small group of boys, sure to not be too close but close enough to know when to follow Patton out of there.

"(Y/n) this is my brother, Virgil," Patton says, surprising me. I didn't think he'd rat me out like this. I look away from the floor and up at the stranger. I make eye contact for the shortest of seconds, but it feels like an eternity. The way his eyes swirl with passion and determination, a hue of (color) that perfectly matches the rest of his fair features. He's model material and we all know it.

"You're...quadruplets, right?" (Y/n) asks, resulting in a howling "Yup!" from Patton. A light smile spreads onto my lips at that, Patton isn't the best at lying but when it comes to this he doesn't give it a second thought. "Yeah, Roman has told me a lot about you," He smiles and plants his hand on the popular boy's shoulder. I forgot that they were dating for a second there.

Roman's blush grows by just the tiniest bit, so small if you were any ordinary person you wouldn't have noticed. The thing is, I'm not an ordinary person. I've known Roman my entire life and with that, I see everything. The way his lips quirk upward in an awkward fashion, too awkward to be on Romans face, for sure. The way his eyes light up when he sneaks a glance over to (Y/n), it's all too obvious.

For some unexplainable reason, it makes my stomach hurt. I feel like crying and throwing up at the same time. I've felt a lot of self hatred in my life, but it's intensified so much that it's become unbearable. What's happening to me?

--

No, seriously what's happening to me? First I couldn't get rid of the feeling of crying until next month and now I'm hallucinating (Y/n) in my livingroom.

I sigh, "How are you today?" I ask, not expecting a response at all. Roman doesn't have the guts to invite anyone over, he knows how Remus and Deceit tend to act around strangers. It's why they're homeschooled. My natural cynical nature wants me to flick the vision, but I decide that wouldn't be worth my time.