The Devil Is A Part Timer - Urushihara

~As a not-so-proud American I was too lazy to see how Japanese real estate and stuff is like so the version of mansion in this is the American kind (large houses that could fit dozens of people)~

"Uruhi," I sigh as I press the phone to my ear, "I need help."

There is silence on the other end for a few seconds then an obviously fake deep voice asks, "With what?"

"I don't sound like that," I hear someone snap in the background.

"Uh, who is this?" I ask, confused.

"Obviously I am Urushihaa-- Uruhi. I'm Uruhi," The voice that is audibly not Uruhi says.

I snort, "Alright, Uruhi, I need help with Fantasy Dragons. The game keeps freezing. I think it might be because of my dumb ass old computer, but you never know right? So I refreshed the game and even restarted my computer-"

"Have you tried unplugging it and replugging it in?" The voice asks.

I snort, "You think I know how to navigate through all those wires?"

"Yeah I don't know, call a professional?"

"I mean, I technically tried but I got you instead."

"Rude!" The voice snaps.

A laugh is heard from the background and I smile before saying, "Can I talk to Uruhi now?"

The voice groans, "Fine."

"Sorry about that," Uruhi says, "My roommates are jerks. Anyway, what'd you need?"

I chuckle before saying, "My dad expects me over at his place for dinner tonight and you know how much I hate that rich geezer, so I was wondering if you wanted to join me."

"Like a date?" Uruhi teases, "Why would you ask an online friend you've never met to go with you? What if I'm a serial killer? Or just a plan freak?"

"Uruhi, I've known you for a year now, I think I've got your personality down enough to know you wouldn't intentionally embarrass me."

He laughs, "Wow, I am honored."

"By the way, this means you need to tell me your real name."

He stays silent for a few seconds then sighs and says, "I can't do it then. You'll be in danger."

I snort, "What are you a secret agent?"

"Yes, in fact I am." He chuckles.

"Damn. Well then I'll just ask my boyfriend to come with me."

"Boyfriend?" He echoes, surprised.

I laugh at his reaction, "Yep, boyfriend. Jelly?"

"No way, you're pulling my leg. You don't have a boyfriend."

"Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

"You don't." He snaps, "Right?"

"We'll see. Anyway, I know how badly your roommates treat you so I'll bring some leftovers to you...if you tell me your address."

He sighs, "OK, thanks!"

~~

I sit angrily as I poke my steak with my fork, not having the appetite to eat. I was hoping Uruhi would be here with me.

Not this prick of a fiancee. I look over to the (H/C) haired boy and grimace as I imagine a life with him instead of someone I actually like.

The poking of my steak becomes more aggressive as I think about having kids with this loser. Well, loser is a bit much. Anyone would faint if they were given the chance to be with him, but I don't really like him.