Durarara - Shizuo

"(Y/N)," My close friend says and I look up from my phone to see his very annoyed face, "Can you get off your phone?"

I look back down and quickly finish the text to my mom before stuffing it back into my pocket, "Sorry Shizuo. I haven't talked to my mom since I moved here and she just messaged me saying she missed me."

"No problem at all," He says before stuffing a piece of sushi into his mouth and I simply chuckle. He was sorta cute when he is annoyed, to me. With anyone else he will throw a vending machine at and that's horrifying to watch on it's own.

"So, I've been meaning to ask for a while now....are you friends with Izaya?"

"Friends?!" He quickly snaps dropping his chopsticks onto his plate with the sushi still in between the two sticks causing a slight mess to splatter around. I quickly raise my hands up in defense, trying to show I didn't mean any harm by the question. "No, we aren't, why do you want to know?"

I hand him a tissue before picking up my chopsticks again, "Just he's kinda hot, y'know?"

"You're such a flirt," He groans with an eye roll.

"Honestly Izaya is really cute," I chuckle before stuffing a piece of sushi in my mouth, with a slight smile still present on my lips, "Totally my type!"

"You like Izaya?!" He snaps slamming his hands onto the table, angrily.

"Sure," I shrug, "Then again I like all guys. Izaya is just out there I guess. I'd never have a relationship with him, but a one night stand isn't out of the question, haha."

"Izaya is an asshole, don't go after him!!"

"We'll see," I hum before finishing my last sushi and my drink. "I should head off to work now anyways," I grumble while opening my purse to get my money.

He quickly puts his hand up to stop me, "No, I'll pay."

"I am more than happy to do it, besides you have to deal with my everyday. It's the least I could do, besides free food is the best and I have money to spare. Chill out for once, you have to pay for broken vending machines!" I joke while placing the 1500 yen on the table.

I simply sighs before eating his last sushi and following me out of the small shop, Simon happily waving at us as we exit - he knows I'd never skip out on paying. "You don't have to follow me," I chuckle to the blonde behind me.

"I wanna make sure you stay safe," He grumbles with his hand shin his pockets while looking around as if he was on look out for a criminal - probably trying to spot Izaya.

I simply roll my eyes and add, "I can handle myself, you know. I have a taser in my purse."

"What if you can't get it in time?"

"Then I am also well trained in martial arts, stop worrying! I have work to get to, and so do you!"

"What do you even do for a living?"

"I'm well...it's a secret!" I chuckle, "That's why you can't come follow me, plus you can't do it I n secret because you can't stay away from drama. Anyway, see you later, I'm making dinner tonight, so come over to my place, without killing someone, please."

"Alright, the key is in the plant, right?"

"Yep! Surprised you actually remember. Bye!" I shout while jogging away from him. When I'm finally far enough away I sigh and look around me to make sure no one is watching me, if someone saw me I'd be so embarrassed. I see no one around and I quickly walk inside.

I make my way to the back room and looked at the today's theme. I quickly change into the corresponding clothing before heading back into the kitchen. "You're always so cute," My boss chuckles happily while passing me a cup of water. "Once you finish that glass go welcome customers."