Host Club - Kyoya Part 2

I accidentally deleted the post where I promoted my other stories so-- here I am.

I have a Detroit: Become Hero story called A Detective's Passion. It's a Connor x reader story in which the reader absolutely HATES androids, but due to her deviant knowledge she is switched cases.

And I have a My/Boku No Hero Academia story called The Wanted Angel. It's a Male character (it's supposed to be a surprise) x reader story. The reader is kidnapped and once everyone finally gives up hope on ever finding her, a picture of her goes viral. A picture of her stabbing a person to death.

--

"I'm glad you wanted to meet face-to-face," My black haired ex says with a small smirk on his face. I used to like his smart and somewhat confident attitude, but after everything happened it started to seem more and more condescending. The way he always had to correct somebody or how he always had to state the obvious. It makeshift my blood boil now.

"For-for starters," I say while looking into my cup of coffee and lining the edge of it, "I'm not meeting you in hopes of getting back together, you love the club and I've accepted that by now. I just simply can't get behind the idea that I'd be dating someone that is so open to cheating like that."

"It's not-"

"I know," I cut him off, "that we have different opinions on the matter. I think it's cheating while you think it's not. Flirting with other girls is cheating, Kyoya. It hurts seeing someone that I like talk to other girls the same way he talks to me. I'm sorry for making you look bad with your father, but it's simply a matter of convenience for me. Please understand."

There is a moment of silence for a few seconds and when I finally get the courage to I gulp and look up at his face to see what he is feeling. I am unsurprised to see that he is gritting his teeth and trying to suppress his own anger. He's always been bad with his emotions, I've always been there to help him through it, I hope he'll be fine without me.

After a few more seconds he finally snaps at me, "Stop it already," he growls.

I tilt my head in confusion and ask "Stop what?"

"This," he says and motions all around us. I take a glance around to see what he means, but I don't see what's wrong. We're in the same old high-class cafe we always used to go to. I thought that maybe meeting in a familiar location would help soothe him into the adjustment that we are both no longer together. Given his reaction, I guess I was wrong. I go to repeat my question, but this time he cuts me off, "You're being too formal, too organized. The (Y/n) I know wouldn't have been able to get through that whole speel without stuttering."

"Yes, well, that was only when we were dating. That was when I was always nervous around you, a fool in love, they say."

"So you're not in love with me anymore? Not even a little bit?" He asks and it pains me to have to answer that question.

"Not even an itsy little bit," I lie. I still do, deep down, of course I do. The only thing is, I can't trust him not to hurt me again. How am I to know he won't start flirting again? Does he even really love me? He probably only wanted to be with me because if my family, not because of me.

He remains silent for a few seconds before speaking again, "Are you ser-"

"Kyoya?" We both hear and turn to see a girl, (G/n). She is an old friend of ours, she used to be one of my closest friends, but we fell out once I started dating Kyoya. Apparently she also had a thing for him and was jealous of me, I got a lot of shit for it even though she never once told me before hand. Her grin quickly goes sour as she sees me, "You two on a date?"