Boku No Hero Academia - Bakugou

Hi! I had this planned for an April Fool's chapter, but with everything that's going on in the world right now, I thought I'd post it early. I'm sure a lot of you are suffering (either from boredom or the actual virus itself), so until my school starts back up again, I will go back to uploading on here. I hope that you are healthy and are staying safe. Make sure you wash your hands, practice social distancing, and keep yourself from being bored.

Also the theme of being sick in this was COMPLETELY coincidental, I started writing this in late December...

--

19) Anyone - You two are actors and hate each other in real life but are dating in the show.

--

His lips turn upwards in a kind manner, a look that would make any girl within a five mile radius swoon. It was bright, yet small enough to go unnoticable. The camera panned over from behind me, span around us as if we were the eye of a hurricane. We leaned closer, our lips far enough away to be dreadful and yet they were almost dancing upon each other.

Then they touched and t felt electrifying in an unnatural type of way. My stomach churned, my heart pounded out of my chest, and I almost forgot how to breathe. The whole atmosphere was intoxicating, the whole staff staring at us like vultures as our lips pressed and sucked and glided. Our tongues fighting for dominance, a fake sense of strength filling me as I come close to winning.

He ran his hand through my hair, softly tugging at my tangled mane. After a few seconds I press my hand into his chest, signalling for him to back off and he does so after a few seconds. "Yes, what is it that you need, princess?"

The line made a thin smile cross my lips, so corny. "I'm sick, you'll end up catching my cold." It made.me feel like I really was a princess, living the perfect life with my prince right by my side.

"For you, a cold would be worth it," He grinned back at me, his blonde curls falling over one of his eyes.

I roll my eyes again and go to lay back down onto my bed. "Well I'm tired," I tell and pull the blanket up to my chest. "You should take medicine so you don't end up sick."

"Will do babe," he tells, kisses my forehead and goes to leave, "get better soon."

"I will," I smile, but it drops the second that he turns his back. I love you, I think of saying, but I'm scared of embarrassing myself, scared of looking so stupid he'd break up with me. I'm scared we'll go back to the early days of our relationship, the awkward dates and glances. Seeing where we are now it feels like we're completely different people.

He takes one last glance towards me. I wave my hand, causing him to blow a kiss. "See you later, princess." He says before strutting out the door, leaving me in the silence of my own thoughts. The door comes to a slam, I pull the blanket over my face and let out and agonizing groan as I think about how close I can to ruining our relationship.

"Stupid, stupid," I chant before calming down.

"And cut," The director says and I immediately spring up off of the bed and speed walk my way to the food table to cleanse my mouth of the taste of him. "That's enough for today," he adds, "you guys did great!"

"Did we?" Bakugou asks as he crosses his arms and glares daggers back at me, "Her performance seemed pretty mediocre to me."

"Mediocre? I had to act like I enjoyed you sucking my lips like a damn vacuum cleaner, that had to have been the performance of a life time."

"Huh?! I'm a great fucking kisser you ab-!!"

"Guys!!" The director hisses, stopping Bakugou in his tracks. "Shut up and go home already."