Voltron - Keith

-Reader is a guy-

I sigh while slipping into my clothes, but grimace as I see myself in the mirror. This outfit is horrendous, perfect! I quickly smile before heading downstairs and quickly raid through the refrigerator, knowing that my drunk of a father had some alcohol in here somewhere. I finally find it at the the very back - covered by groceries my mom tried hiding it with.

I pull it out, smile slightly add it before stuffing it into my bag and shutting the fridge. "MA! I'm leaving now!!"

"Alright Sweetie!!" She shouts back from upstairs, already busy working on her new novel, "Have fun!! Don't come home drunk again! Bring Lotor home if you can!"

"Bye!" I shout as I roll my eyes and head out, but am immediately hit in the face with a roll of toilet paper, "Babe, that's not how you're supposed to do it."

"Are you sure?" He asks while stepping forward and picking up the toilet paper from the ground, his smile dazzles in the moonlight overhead. "I don't understand these weird traditions you all have."

"They aren't traditions, Lotor," I roll my eyes again before taking it from him and throwing it at my tree and the paper falls onto it perfectly. "Like that, besides it's for a prank, not just any day thing."

"This whole thing is stupid," He chuckles while pulling his hair into a ponytail, he looks like a princess, actually I'm pretty sure that's what he was trying to be. I was trying to be a pirate, but I really looked more of a bruised lemon.

"Believe what you want," I roll my eyes. "So, babe, who all is going to your party?"

"Close friends," He answers instantly I just sort of give him a side glance, he doesn't have friends, "Fine. I invited Voltron over."

"Voltron? Seriously? You know I don't like them, why?"

"Yeah!! But you don't know them," He says out of characterly excited, "I think you'd get along nicely with Keith. He's also completely gay like you, but of course you aren't allowed to fall for him!"

"Yeah yeah, don't worry babe. I have no interest in falling for some rando you introduce me to, especially a member of Voltron."

"Why not? What has Voltron done to you?"

"Hmm, I don't know, they ruined your father's business, the blue one broke my sisters heart, the black one almost killed my brother in a fight."

"You can't call them by color like that. The blue one is Lance, red is Keith, black is Shiro, yellow is Hunk, and green is Pidge."

"Great, I know them so much better already...wait. Didn't Keith work part-time for your father before his company went bankrupt?"

"Oh, yeah he did, how'd you know?"

"It was news everywhere. Anyway, my mom's company is still running strong so if you ever want a good job just ask. She would happily give you a job."

"Of course, I'm your future husband! Oh, we're here. They are already inside, I left them alone to be the best princess ever!"

"You are the best princess," I chuckle while opening the door to instantly see the people I really do not want to see. I look over all of them and of course they are in armor matching their colors. I look over Keith and he doesn't have anything special about him, why does Lotor think I'd be friends with him?

I simply groan before sitting on the couch before taking out the bottle from my bag, "Oh! You brought the alcohol, I completely forgot about it," Lotor shines while taking it from me, "Thanks sweetie."

"No problem, babe, I assumed you would forget anyway."

"Babe? Sweetie?" Lance asks, confused, I look over to him and see Allura punch him, "No! It's nothing like that! I just didn't know that (Y/N) was dating someone. It's a surprise since he's really closed off."