Deleted Chapters

As sorry for making a Minecraft chapter lmao, here is a compilation of all my scrapped ideas. Each story is devided by a line of ####Show - Character####, so it can be distinguished.

#### Voltron - Lotor ####

I walk down the newly paved pavement, I acknowledge some of the people around me—who are volunteering to rebuild houses and shops—but I don't pay much attention to them. I know some of them from kindergarten and preschool, but otherwise they don't affect me.

I walk down the clean street, it's way cleaner than it has ever been, which is kind of funny considering it is only that way because of an actual war.

After a few more minutes of walking, I stop in front of an old broken down house. I haven't seen it in a few months, especially with having to go up with Atlas (that's what they did right?) and everything. I push open the door and with it's rusty hinges it lets out a loud squeak that causes any surrounding animals to flee.

The ceiling has long caved in and even though the majority of my mom's favorite items are destroyed, some of our family photos are still hanging. I pick one up and grin at it, it's a picture of me with my siblings on my sisters graduation day. I remember that day too, she was Matt's ex girlfriend before he went and disappeared.

I sigh, run my hand through my hair, and continue on. Underneath a small pile of rubble I see some blood and even though I know it was unlikely I prayed it wasn't true. I shut my eyes tight and step over the pool, trying to block out the image of what I know is underneath. I'm so so sorry, Spot. I push back some tears before looking through some other things, but the blood seeps through my brain.

I stop in my track
s and turn back around, "Alright," I say while pulling up some of the wood that crushed my faithful dog. I take one quick look down before looking back up...wait what. I look back down and though there was obviously once a body here, there isn't one now. I look around a bit, what the Hell?

I place the wood back down and look around some more, there is no way he escaped that. There would be an obvious blood trail...and there is. It leads the back door and I see it. A small gravestone stood standing up against the broken down wooden fence, "Oh...I see someone else has already buried you..." I mumble while sitting down criss-cross in front of it the stone.

It's just a limestone chunk placed onto some wet dirt, but it's the closest to a grave this little guy got. I shift my position so that my knees press into my chest, "I'm so sorry..." I mumble as tears finally fall down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry..."

After what feels like hours of just sitting and crying, I stand up. I take one last glance at the stone and dirt—it contrasts with the knee-high grass surrounding it—before looking through the house some more. I pass over the rubble again and go through the kitchen, nothing of importance remains.

The only thing left is the fridge and the counters. The stove is smashed in and the microwave, coffee pot, and toaster were apparently stolen. I remember that, for a few weeks we raided other houses, hid in the forest, starved. Eventually they wandered out of the big cities and caught most of us, but not all. We managed to sneak into one of the Garrison secret tunnels and get in that way—thanks to me, of course.

It was a free for all and though I'd like to say I saved many lives, helped my fellow humans out, I didn't. We didn't. My dad wouldn't let us, we were selfish and only thought of what was best for us, but in the end it was for the best. I went into space to help with the Atlas, which in turn stopped the war and all the suffering. I hope that was the right thing to do.