AssClass - Asano Gakushū and Karma Akabane

( Phoenix16282 )

"(Y/N)-chan, do you like anyone?" Nagisa asks me out of the blue and I choke on my food. I cough up a lung in sheer shock, which Karma responds with hitting me very hard in the back.

"Th-Thank you," I sigh before I chug my water, "What did you ask, Nagisa-kun?"

"I asked if you like anyone," He repeats while handing me a napkin to wipe the small amount of water that fell from my lip.

I accept the offer and wipe away the clear liquid, "Oh right...I like everyone, why do I have to choose?"

Karma gives me the most done, unconvinced face I have ever seen and it causes me to laugh.

"Fine, fine," I say before I stop my laughing fit, "Acting innocent is impossible when you are me, I guess. Let's see, I'd probably say Gakushū-kun he's been my friend forever and I can't imagine being with anyone else."

"Really?" Karma chuckles as he steals a piece of my food, "Him? Does he even look at you anymore? I mean now that you are in the End class?"

I smack his hand as I take a piece of his food, "He sneaks out so that he can. It doesn't really matter anyway, his dad would only mildly be mad. My parents and his dad are really close, I doubt he'll care."

"I see..." Karma mumbles, "Would you ever actually date him?"

"Uhm, how would I know? It depends on whether he likes me or not. Even then it depends on other things. I don't know, man, Gakushū-kun is cool and all, but sort of a prick."

"Why like him then?" Kayano finally joins in in between stuffing spoon fulls of rice into her mouth.

I groan before shoving a few spoon fulls of my lunch into my mouth trying to think of a reasonable answer to that.

"I don't fucking know," I finally hiss, "Like I said, he's been my friend for forever. It sort of just seems natural. Now it's my turn to ask, Karma do you like anyone?"

"Okuda-chan," He says with absolutely no hesitation, "Her knowledge of science would go great with my strength."

I snort as I take his box of food and put my empty one underneath his, "That's such a horrible reason."

"This is Karma-kun we are talking about," Kayano chuckles, taking the two boxes and stacking hers underneath them, "It is sort of his thing to be a jerk."

I nod my head at that, before taking Nagisa's empty box and putting it onto the other boxes, "Anyway, let's switch topics. What should I bring tomorrow? I was thinking sus-"

"No," Karma interrupts, "Its my turn to bring food, remember? It was your turn yesterday and today."

"Yes, but I am rich and it isn't a problem."

"Yes, but I an also rich."

I sigh, "Fine, just make sure it is good food."

"Will do, ma'am."

"Ugh."

After school I quickly make my way down the mountain with my three good friend's who are happily laughing about some dumb joke Karma made about Terasaka. Somehow Karma always makes our cheeks sour from smiling...or from stress eating - oh God the flashbacks.