Host Club - Hikaru

SO I had a reaaaaallly old story that's now deleted and since I have some MAJOR writer's block I'm going to copy and paste the only two chapters I have saved to this account (the other 100 are on my old account and I'm trying to move them onto this one, but I have actually manually type it out so no thanks) into one chapter. So here we go--ALSO in the book I named the character Luna, but you can change that to your name.

Also life update, it's Homecoming week and my yearbook teacher is making sure we all take pictures of people dressed up for it (idk if this is just a my school thing or not, but we have dress up days assigned to everyday of the week) and it's a MAJOR grade and I tried moving my pictures from Wednesday and Thursday onto my SD card so I could put it on the computer and I forgot to unmount it from my phone and they deleted sO-- IM MISSING TWO DAYS AND IM GOING TO FAIL. Needless to say I'm stressed as hell---

ALSO I wrote these 4 years ago so please don't be too mean.

---

AN if you want you can change the names just not the ones in the host club- Tamaki Kauru, Hikaru, so on. You can also change stuff like fav color, food, hair color, so on.

I have spent my whole life living with my aunt and uncle not knowing my mom or dad! Until one day my grandmother came to visit and she said "you can come withe me and meet your father" "Of course!" I would want to meet my father!!!

I am 15 years old! My name is Luna and I have 3 best friends I am popular in my schppl but i dont know about in Japan oh... I have a brother apparently his name is Tamaki.

My aunt never game me a phone or any electronic so I could not search up any thing. That could lead me to where my father is.

My last name is Suoh.

I wonder if my brother is nice. Is he cool? Smart? I don't know what he looks like.

I pack my bags.
And while I do my grandma gives me a phone so I can add my friends numbers I go to their house which is not to far from mine, One is Meg. One is Kay. And last is James. After that we go to the airport and we fly to Japan after I fall asleep.

When I wake up I am in someone's hands.

Ahhh!! I am being kidnapped!!! I thought. 

But then I saw grandma walking next to the man carrying me so I calmed down I whine a little to signify I am awake.. "Oh hi..." The man says..

"Not to be rude... who are you?" I ask.

"I'm you father." The man says.

"Oh hi."

"I'm gonna out you down now ok."

"Kay'"

We get in the limo and after a while we are there.

"OK go inside you older brother is waiting"

"Kay."

I run inside and at first I see a surprised maid.
"How May I help you-"

I cut her off and whisper in her ear "I am Luna, where is Tamaki."

She points to the left and I wisper "thanks."

He is sitting on the couch watching TV facing the wall.
I sneak up and tap his  head he jumps and turns around.

"What is a pretty girl like you doing here?" He asks, flirtingly.

"TAMAKI!!" I yell.

"Huh?"

I sit next to hima nd give him a hug.