Adrien Part 2

Heads up, this chapter will be kind of confusing throughout the first half.

Part 1 recap: Adrien told Yn that he is Chat.

Also, ya girl has been very bored lately so if any of you ever want to talk I'm available about 50% of the time...I've been sleeping from 7 AM to 6 PM this whole quarantine so I'll text you back whenever I am conscious.

-

I stretch my arms above my head and yawn as I open my eyes. Plagg flies out not a second later with a slice of cheese and I have to physically restrain myself fro rolling my eyes at him.

The door to my room opens up to reveal Nathalie with a clipboard, "I see you're already awake, Adrien. Get ready to go, we won't be waiting on (Y/n) today, so we will be going right after breakfast."

I nod my head and she closes the door behind her as she leaves. I look to Plagg and he looks back at me.

"Who is (Y/n)?" I ask, which only results in him shrugging.

Breakfast was as excruciatingly quiet as it usually was, with only the occasional break from Nathalie having to take a call for father. My phone was vibrating like crazy in my pocket, but I had to try my best to ignore while I ate.

My phone has never gone off this much in the entirety that I have had it, aside from maybe that time at Alya's birthday party.

I finish breakfast and head outside to the car, all the while checking my phone to see what was happening. It was a group chat. Alya, Marinette, and Nino were in there, plus another girl named "Beautiful ♡"

"Nino!!" The mystery girl texted, "I'm outside your house!! Tell your dad to let me in!"

"What's going on?" Marinette asked.

"Wer prelaping the aspeehc" Nino in an obviously rushed text back.

"It'll be ready by noon, don't worry, Marinette!" Alya sends, "We got this, you can trust us!"

"Are you texting (Y/n)?" Nathalie asks, which takes me by surprise. Maybe that's who the mystery girl in my phone is, "She called and said she'd be late because of a family emergency."

"Is that so? I hope that she's okay, then."

--

As I get out of the car, I see a group of four standing around the stairs. Nino and the girl just to his side waves at me, I guess the girl must be (Y/n). Though, I don't understand what is happening, I can say without a doubt she is beautiful.

The girl makes her way over to me with a smile on her face, "Sorry that I couldn't come with you today, but I had to help you-know-who with her big speech today."

"Right...but who are you again?"

Her mood switches and her previous smile is replaced with a frown, "That's not funny, Adrien."

"That was kind of messed up," Nino agrees.

"Yeah," Alya sighs, "imagine poor (Y/n)'s feelings when you say something like that."

"Guys, he probably didn't mean anything by it, right Adrien?" Marinette asks, smiling at me, waiting for me to assure her that she's right.

So, I nod my head and agree. Clearly all three of them know who she is and she knows who I am, so maybe I'm the weird one here. Maybe I do know who she is and am suffering from amnesia. How could I have gotten amnesia and why would I only forget her?

"Hello," Alya waves a hand in front of my face dragging me out of my thoughts, "did you memorize your speech for later?"

"Uhh," I say and look to Nino and Marinette for help.