Ladybug - Adrien/Chat Noir

I kind of want to post all of my original stories even though I know no one will read them lol we'll see if I decide to...

---

"Marinette, there he is! I believe in you," I cheer and give her a big thumbs up. She rubs the back of her neck before stumbling her way through the yard. Both Alya and I face palm at this, it's getting harder and harder to watch her fail at talking to him.

She goes up to him and though she is too far away for either of us to understand what she is saying, the way her arms are flailing gives it all away. Adrien's soft smile, however, never leaves his face as he listens to her whole rant about whatever is going on in her life.

It really does hurt watching them - her? - talk. I mean, how does she manage to screw it up so badly each time? We have given her so many self help books and pointers and we've watched so many videos trying to give her the confidence she needs, but it never works. After almost a year of watching her fumble around the way she does, I think I might be giving up on her. Alya and I are the romance masters, somehow managing to score two gorgeous men and yet she is still struggling.

I do want her to end up with Adrien, but it's so impossible. "I'm going in," I say, "I think it's finally time to go into plan D, don't you think?"

Alya sighs before nodding her head, "Yeah, I guess so." With that simple fact, I approach the pair. Marinette doesn't know about plan D, it's something Alya and I came up with if all our advice fell through. Marinette would never approve of it and though it may be a tiny bit unethical, we don't have much other choice if we want our sweet blueberry to be happy.

As I get to them I place my hand onto Marinette's shoulder, pulling her out of her thoughts. She glances at me and a smile crosses her lips, as if to say "thank you." I point back towards Alya, "She wants to talk to you...and I want to talk to Adrien."

Marinette nods her head and goes back to the bench. I've never talked to Adrien before, but he's tried to talk to me a few times. I don't like making new friends that often so despite his efforts, I brush him off. He smiles at me, his signature bright eyed one where girls fall at his feet, it irks me.

"I just wanted to ask, are you dating someone?"

His eyes go wide at my question, it's a normal reaction and I'm sure a lot of people have asked it before. "Wh-why do you ask?" He questions, visibly nervous. I squint my eyes, before shaking my head.

"It's just... I know a this really sweet girl that I think you would be great with," I hum, "so come on. If you aren't with someone I'll set the both of you up on a date. You won't be disappointed. I promise!!"

He scratches the back of his neck and his nervousness never fades. "But I-"

"Oh come on!" I cheer and grab him by the shoulders, "You'd literally make the best couple in the world!!"

"The world?" He asks then follows it with a very light chuckle. It didn't seem voluntary and for some reason it has a hint of annoyance. "Wi-with who?" He asks.

"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you! So come on, just agree to it! It could even be a double date if you want, my boyfriend and I would be more than happy to tag along if it'd make you comfortable."

"Your boyfriend?" He asks, "What if he's busy?"

"Oh yeah...I guess so. Alya and Nino could probably go along! It'd be fun, I promise. The girl is beautiful, model worthy even! I'm sure you've never been on a date so I'll even give you all the necessary pointers! Adrien, come on."

He gulps before sighing. I look deep into his eyes, trying my best to tempt him as much as possible. I know that this tactic works all of the time on my boyfriend, but there is really no telling with Adrien. He bites on his lower lip and mutters an "ok..."