My Hero Academia - Midoriya

Thunk, thunk, thunk. You hear, the noise echoes through your room, you rubbed your tired eyes before sitting up in bed. What the Hell was disturbing your anime time? You looked out the window and saw what was making the noise. "Deku," you whisper.

You watch the boy kick and punch at a tree and you almost have to laugh at how almost childish the action is. He used to do that all the time when you were both kids in hopes of activating his quirk. You felt bad for encouraging him, he bruised his hands bad for it. You half half a mind to tell at him to get to bed, but you decided against it. You sigh and peel your eyes away from the scene, you don't have the right to think back to those times.

You leave your room before walking through the halls, a heavy feeling lingering on you as your feet hit the ground. The tapping of your slippers echo through the halls and you feel alone. And empty. And sad. Had you done things differently as a kid, would things be different now? Would the three of you still be close?

Your pace quickened, you just wanted to get a water bottle and go to bed. You already spent way too much time watching anime instead of training, you couldn't let it interfere with your sleep too. As you reach the kitchen, you look at the spikey haired blonde drinking one of your water bottles.

"Isn't it past your bedtime?" You mock as you grab one from the fridge. It was almost 11 o'clock and nearly everyone else was already fast asleep. You usually slept much later than this, but that was due to you not giving much of a care in middle school. It needs to be different now, UA required too much energy for you to actively sleep past 3 AM still.

He sneers, "What'd you say asshole?!"

"Why are you always so damn loud?" You snarl, "Some people are trying to sleep." You grab a second one, which causes Bakugou to glare at you. "I'm not a monster," you roll your eyes and close the fridge, "unlike you."

"Get off our high horse," Bakugou rolls his own eyes before walking away, "you wronged him just as much as I did."

"No I-" you start but shake your head before you can continue. You didn't care enough to argue with him, it wasn't worth your time or energy. The three of you were unfixable, that's a fact.

You walked back up the stairs to get to your bedroom. As you walked the halls you looked outside to see him still practicing his kicks, what an idiot. You planted your hands on the window sill and pushed in the tabs. The window slid open with ease and you got read to call out his name, but as you watched longer, something washed over you.

Call it what you want, fear, anxiety, cowardice, but I closed the window and continues my path to my room. With two bottles in hand.

--

"Can you get the groceries, (Y/n)?" Momo asks me as she enters the room. I look at her with confusion for a second, but I don't even have time to ask before she speaks again. "With Aizawa being away, we have no one to get the groceries, can you go?"

"By myself? I don't know what to get."

"The guys are appointing someone," Tsuyu says, "we'd go, but...we really don't want to."

"Jee, thanks guys," you roll your eyes before sighing. "Fine, yeah. I can go. Who is going with my by the way?"

"I don't know," Ururaka shrugs, "Ask the guys."

You stare at them with disbelief for a second before chuckling, ordinarily this would have bothered you, but at this point you've become fond of it. There is always a new surprise living with everyone, ideally they'd have warned you ahead of time, but you were a good friend so you didn't mind...for now. If this happened again you would have no choice but to throw a hissy fit.