Angels of Death - Rachel

Those wondering my username (HiIVer) means Hi I'm Veronica, so my name is Veronica hello lol.

This chapter has been done forever and I can't seem to remember to post chapters-- sorry

-I felt bad for not having very many girls so here, also reader is also a girl-

---

I stare down the darkly lit up hallway, I heard the soft sounds of her shoes hit the dirt. I couldn't help but feel so overwhelmingly giddy. I finally get to meet her, I finally get to see what she is capable of.

I pick up the knife that was on the table next to me. I am not that familiar with the dark, but I know this room like the back of my hand so it's no problem. I stand up, knife in hand, and go towards the door just behind me. I must prepare for the test I am going to be putting her through.

I open the door and with a loud CLANG I am in a bright room. I made sure that Isaac kept himself busy in the cage that I created just for him. The cage is designed to shock the prisoner if they so much as move a centimeter out of the middle. Basically he's stuck, unless he dies that is.

I sneak away into my side room, it wasn't anything special, but it was where I kept all of my killing supplies. I enjoy watching my victims scream and cry before me, but I love watching blood trickle down their skin. The art of killing is truly magnificent.

I replace the knife that I have now and switch it for a bigger, sharper butcher knife. From what I've picked up so far, Rachel has become emotionless. That's quite the shame since I was hoping to see her tremble, but torturing the ever annoying Isaac is fine too.

The footsteps continue, getting louder now too. I giggle to myself before exiting the side room. With a remote that was in my back pocket I press a button and a cage falls onto her. This one isn't quite as cruel as Isaac's, but I
it's a cage nonetheless.

I approach the cage, enjoying the sight of her up close. I rub my fingers through her hair and melt into a giggling fit afterwards. I love her, she's just so gorgeous. So so gorgeous, but I think her blood is prettier.

I press my hands to her forehead, "What are you planning to do to get out of this?" I ask in a taunting way, because there really is no way to get out of here. I am not playing games with them like the other's are, I want to get straight to cutting.

"I don't know," She says without even so much as a twitch of an eye.

I bring my big knife to her neck and threaten her, but she shows no sign of fear. I pull back and an even bigger smile spreads across my face. "Your knight will be here soon, I'm sure. Even an idiot like him should be able to figure out the flaws in the trap I designed for him, though maybe I am giving him too much credit...he's so not like you. Why hang out with someone who is so stupid?"

"He needs to kill me," She says, "he swore to God."

"I see, well anyone could kill you too, you know. What if I swore to God? Would you allow me to kill you then?"

"No," She shakes her head, "He'd have to do it, he did it first."

"I see. Well, you are quite the weird one, Rachel, but I like that about you. I want t-" I am interrupted by repeated beeping sounds, BEEP BEEP BEEP they went. I sigh, run my hands through her hair one more time before heading down a corridor.

The alarm means that Isaac has broken out of the cage and is on his way back here now. I am not one to run away, but it is not quite the time to kill her yet. I haven't had her strapped to me surgical table yet.

As I make it to the end of the hallway I enter the very last room. Within the room I sat and waited. I've had some time to perfect my traps and gadgets. I would like to say I'm a good fighter, but that'd be a lie, that's why I have my robots to do that. I sit and wait, my robots waiting against the wall closest to the corridor, ready to strike when they need to.

A few minutes pass and by that point I can hear every door being slammed open and Isaac screaming for me to come out. I've been toying with him specifically for the past few hours so I'd imagine he's more than pissed. Naturally I haven't been messing with my sweet Rachel nearly as much.

As he get to this room he flings open the door, 'There you are!!" He shouts while beginning to swing his scythe, but my robots take action. There is no way he's going to be able to win against twenty war machines.

My robots shoot, stab, and are practically ninjas. The chances of him winning are very slim. The battle lasted a little longer than thirty minutes. Rachel had figured out, after Isaac had taken down about three of them, that they had buttons on the back of them. I put them there just to make sure they didn't kill Rachel.

The robots collapse to the ground and I'm left sitting in my chair with a nice big grin on my face. I stand up from my spot and sigh, "Good job, Rachel," I say. I press a button on the remote and they power back up.

One of them pick up Rachel and brings her to me. I seat her in the chair next to me and I talk to her while the seventeen robots fight Isaac.

"If Isaac were to die here, at the hands of my robots, would you let me kill you then?"

"He won't die," Rachel confirms.

I pop a vein and my smile gets more forced, "Alright, but what if he does? I have the power to kill him whenever I want, I just want to know your answer first."

"He won't die," She says again. I slam my hand down angrily on the corner of the chair I am sitting on.

I sigh to calm myself down, "Alright, then think whatever you want. I want you to know that I love you though, Rachel. You are so beautiful, I love it."

I reach up and place my hand on her cheek, "Can I kiss you?" I ask. She doesn't respond, not a yes nor a no. I grin despite my lack of permission, I lean in to kiss her, but I never get to touch her lips with mine.

I feel my stomach, I look down and see the red, thick liquid pour out of my stomach. I fall over on top of Rachel, "This isn't fair..." I mumble in my final moments.

I look over and see that all of my robots had been completely destroyed, I probably should have been paying more attention to them. Isaac stood next to me, scythe in hand.

I chuckle to myself and wonder why Rachel is still holding me in her arms. I look up at her for a split second and she gives me a smile. A fake smile, her eyes are as dull as ever, but a smile. I place my hand on her cheek again.

She begins running her hand through my hair the same way I had before when she was in the cage. The last thing I see is Rachel's beautiful face smiling down on me and for once in my life, I don't have the urge to kill. I just want to live and make her happy, I guess that's too much to ask considering how much I've sinned.

My eyes slowly close and I drift into nothingness.