Noragami- Yato

Reader's Pov.

I smile as I sit in my house with my regalia, (R/N) ~(Regalia/Name)~

"Master, Yato God is here." (R/N) says.

"Excellent!"I cheer. "Let him in."

(R/N) let's Yato in.

I smile, but then quickly frown as I see he has brought two others, one girl and one boy.

"Who is this?" The girl asks.

"I am (Y/N)! Who be you?" I ask cheerfully.

"This is Hiyuri and this is Yukine." Yato introduces.

"Nice to meet you Yukine!" I smile, brightly, but then glare at Hiyuri.

"Oh sorry, Lady Hiyuri, Lady (R/N) isn't too fond of females." (R/N) explains.

"So, she is still the same." Yato sweat drops.

I scoff. "I do not like human girls, I am fine any other female. Like Lady Kofuku or Bishamon."

"Why don't you like human girls?" Hiyuri asks. I glare at her again.

"No reason in particular... just I saw some running around one day with much, much older men. What disgrace. I mean... Lady Kofuku does it, but she is the goddess of poverty it makes sense."

"What are you the god of?" Yukine asks.

"This is (Y/N) goddess of treachery and calamity." (R/N) says.

"T-Treachery, ca-calamity?!" Hiyuri asks.

I laugh lightly, "Yeah... I am sort of like a bad god... But most humans sort of don't get that and they sort of think of me as a god of good health. I would try and make it clear to them that I am not, but they seem so happy I can't possible do that."

"Don't forget that humans are stubborn and that they won't listen." (R/N) says.

"Ah! Where are my manners. Sit sit."

They sit on the ground at the table.

"How long has it been, Yato God?" I ask.

"I think maybe ten years." Yato says.

"Wow really? So Yukine, you are Yato's regalia? And a blessed vessel?"

"How'd you know?" He asks.

"Lady Kofuku is quite the talked."

"So you have been seeing her lately." Yato says. "She told us to visit."

"I was told. She called and told me you were visiting. And Yato... she has told me how much you have changed. No need to be so stiff around me."

"Lady, if I may speak, you are quite a powerful goddess, I do not think he is trying to get killed today."

I laugh. "But of course! What was I thinking?"

"She is powerful to where Yato is scared?" I hear Yukine mumble.

"Heavens no." I say. "I am not strong compared to Yato. I am pretty weak in fact. But I am super close with Bishamon and if something happened to me because of him I am sure he would be in quite the pickle."

"I am not scared of Bishamon!" Yato yells. "Nor am I scared of you!"

I laugh. "I know, I know. Don't be so angry." I pat his head.

"My lady. I think you forgot why you wanted him here."

"Right..." I say and look at him with full seriousness, I see cold sweats cover his face. "Yato God. I heard you have been getting into a lot of trouble! I hope you don't get yourself killed! Because you know that you might not... sorry..." I sigh. "I heard you got a shrine! I'm happy for you!"

"Really?!" He yells before pulling out his phone and showing me multiple pictures of his tiny shrine.

I laugh, lightly.

He has seriously changed since I first met him. He was so content on killing back then, and then there was Nora. I liked him, like, like like, I always have. But he was killed all the time and I could never get to him. Nora was always there to stop me too. When I saw him again about ten years ago he was happy, helping others for spare change, to try and make a shrine. It was cute.

"You're cute." I say.

He stops showing me pictures and looks shocked.

"I-I mean! Not like that kind of cute, but-but like-!"

"What My Lady means is that you are different." (R/N) says.

Yato looks down, like he was sort of disappointed.

"Yato," I say seriously. He looks up. "I have been meaning to ask you this for awhile..."

"Yes?" He asks, cheerfully, possibly expecting candy or something.

I just sigh and stand up. "Never mind. It doesn't matter. You guys should head back to Kofukus. Knowing Daikoku food is probably ready." I look out a window and see it is dark out.

"Wait what were you gonna ask?" Yato asks.

"I told you it doesn't matter!" I snap. "Now get out! It reeks of human girl now!"

They all head out of my house.

"Lady..." (R/N) mumbles. "I've never seen you this worked up before."

"Well... I have stuff to do alright. Let's head to the shrine. I bet we have some wishes."

I teleport to my shrine and look at the wishes.

"All say that they just want good health... why must they have forgotten?"

I sigh. I was about to teleport back to my place in heaven, but I see Yato appear before I do. I stop and stare at him.

"What do you want?" I ask.

He walks up to us, completely and utterly serious.

"You were gonna confess earlier weren't you?" He asks.

"Wh-What?!"

"Kofuku had already told me you liked me, so why won't you just tell me already! If you hate the stereotypical female human why act like one?!"

"I-I don't know... I was scared..."

He kisses me and I widen my eyes. He pulls back and then laughs.

"But seriously was I right? You were, huh?" He smiles.

"Actually..."

"What?!" He asks, panicking. "Oh god! I just made a fool of myself! So you weren't?!" He falls to the ground on his knees. "Oh no! You are so gonna tease me now!"

I laugh. "I was gonna ask for my five yen back earlier."

"Huh?" He asks looking up at me.

"You seriously forgot?" I ask.

"Forgot what?"

"I made a wish about ten years ago... I wished that we could spend more time together. You told me we would. But then we never did. I wish for my five yen back."

"No returns!" He says. "I will make sure to work on your wish right away!" He stands and kisses me again.

"Love you, Yato."

"I love you, too, (Y/N)!!"