Assassination Classroom - Terasaka

Yesterday, August 7th, was my birthday so here is an early update

--

I slam my dominant hand hard against the thin wooden walls of the classroom, allowing a few splinters to pierce my skin, but I don't let that stop me. To be put on cleaning duty because of that jerk! It's so not fair!!

He was the one that pushed me first, why do I have to get in trouble too? So what if I punched him in the nose back, the bastard deserved it. Touching me like he has the right. I'll kill him.

"Can you stop throwing your damn tantrum, ugly?!" He shouts, which only results me turning towards him.

"What was that, you pervert?!"

"How am I a pervert?!"

"You just are, damnit!" I should before wincing as the splinters in my hands start to sting. Fucking shit, this day literally could not get any worse. I begin to pull at the wooden chunks beneath my skin, pulling and pulling until eventually I either get the chunk out or I start to bleed. A lot more of the latter though.

Blood begins to drip down my arm, but I don't stop. I'll be damned if I allow wood chips to beat my ass. As I start to peel some skin off of my hand, I hear the sound of a broom falling to the ground followed by stomping, "What the Hell are you doing?!?!" Terasaka shouts and goes to grab my wrist.

I shoot it away from his grasp, "Don't touch me, I've got it handled."

"You're losing blood like crazy!! Are you stupid or something?" He goes to hold my wrist again, but this time I knee him in the balls and move away. He doubles over in pain, only ever looking up to shoot me the evilest of glares.

I hiss at the pain of the splinters getting deeper into my hand the more I pick at it, but I don't stop glaring at the male. "Go to the damn nurses office if you're going to be that stingy," He orders.

"Don't order me around, it's just a little blood, it won't kill me."

"A little my ass, that's a whole pint of blood, right there!"

"Don't exaggerate! It's a teaspoon, at best!"

"Go to the damn nurse!" He orders and straightens himself out, "You're going to end up fainting!" I whip my hand as far away from him as I can get it, but the larger, taller man isn't taking my bullshit anymore and grabs it without trouble. "I guess I'll have to drag you there."

"We don't even have a nurse!!" I shout as he does as he promised, dragging me through the darkened hallways and to the small utility closet we labeled a nurses office. He slams my hand palm up onto the table, causing even more pain to surge through my hand, but I don't stop glaring at the male.

Who does he think he is ordering me around as if he owns the place? Treating me like a helpless child, well I'm more than capable of getting a few splinters out!

I snarl, which draws his attention away from ths cupboard he is digging through and back to me. His glare is cold and icy, but for some reason it has a hint of worry. I'm never one to care for other people's feelings or opinions, but the look is enough to get me to stop struggling.

I peel my eyes away from him and back down at my hand, it's covered in a thin layer of my own blood. Those splinters must've gone deeper than I thought they had. Not that it really matter though, I've been stabbed in multiple occasions so the sight doesn't bother me.

Terasaka doesn't seem to feel the same way as he comes back with an armful of whatever supplies he could find. "I'll clean off my hand," I tell, a weird calmness filling me. I don't know what it is that makes me want to comply with him, but I decide it's easier than fighting, "I just need you to pull the chunks out, can you do that small brain?"

He nods his head despite my insult, I make my way to the sink, wash off the excess blood and go back to the table. I wipe it down with hydrogen peroxide, then shove my hand to Terasaka. "Tweezers, use them." I order.

He nods his head and begins the process of pulling out my ten plus splinters. For someone that is trying to kill his own teacher, he sure does over exaggerate. It's just a few cuts, it's not like it will end up killing me.

He places the splinters onto a rag as he pulls them out, this is so boring. I'd much rather do it myself even if it meant hurting myself. I roll my eyes, "I'm done," he says and I give him a confused look. Already? I take a look down at my had and see, in fact, that all of the wood is out of my hand. Which means that I now have deep holes in my hand. "I'm bandaging it," he growls and grabs at my wrist again

He takes a white bandage and wraps it around the palm of my hand, between my fingers, and all the way around, effectively covering every hole I created. He ties it off and despite the fact I can barely move my fingers, I smile. "Thanks," I tell, not thinking much about who I am currently with.

He snickers for a second, I look at him to ask what his problem is, but stop when I see a big stupid grin on his face. "I never would have thought I'd see the (Y/n) (L/n) bleed and tell me thank you in the same day."

"Oh shut up!" I howl as I ball my non dominant hand, getting read to take a weak swing at him. He interrupts me by chuckling, a thin veil of pride consuming him, causing me to stop.

He allows his hands to fall to his sides, "It was nice seeing you act like a human being and not a demonic tyrant," he tells, his grin only growing now. I stare at him in horror, I never once wanted to see him happy. No, in fact I wanted I always wanted to see him suffer, preferably at my hand, so why is my face heating up? Why is my heart beating out of my chest and why do I feel like I'm about to die?

What the hell has this man done to me?