UNFINISHED - Mystic Messenger - Zen Part 2

And with this were done. Thank you so much for reading until now, I will try to continue updating other stories, but we'll have to see about that...

The first chapter (Yato) was written on November 3, 2016 and my writing has improved exponentially in that time. It's amazing to me that people actually read that without dying.

Final chapter posted September 4, 2019.

--

"Zenny," I say as I lean into my fiance's chest. He hums and glances down at me for a second before looking back up at his phone to tell Yoosung to stop playing video games again.

After he finishes his text, he places the device onto the table next to us and smiles at me, "Yes, babe?"

"You know I love you," I say and squeeze his shirt tight into my hands. I smell his skin and though I smell it every day, it still smells new to me. All of this is still new to me, being loved and loving someone. It feels like a fever dream. I place my ear onto his heart, "Right?"

His heart race escalates and I can tell my question made him nervous. That wasn't my intention, but I need to say this now or else I never will. "Of course," he hums, attempting to act cool, "is something the matter?"

"Yes, actually," I say, "what if I told you got a job off in America...Hollywood to be exact? They want me to play in a really big movie franchise and it's be a super big deal for my career...but that'd mean-"

"We couldn't be together," he says and I pull my ear from his chest and look up at him. We make eye contact and I can see the sad expression on his face, he doesn't like the idea of it. I push myself off of him so that we can have a more formal conversation on the matter. "How would you coordinate the parties?"

"The same way I started," I tell, "the whole thing was done over messenger. It'd be the same and I'd fly out to the actual party."

"But...what about us? We're supposed to get married soon."

"And I know that," I tell, "but this is huge for me. If I do this movie I'd be set for life, I'd get so many offers I wouldn't know what to do with myself!"

"So this isn't even a discussion? You're just going to go?"

"Yes, I have wanted this my entire life, Zenny...and I love you but....I need this."

"Well I don't want you to."

"You don't get to decide for me. Jumin supports my decision to go, besides it isn't like I'll never come to visit. We'll still see each other or we'll talk the way we used to."

"The way we used to?"

"Before you knew it was me, on the messenger. We could go back to that."

"No we can't. It's been three years, (Y/n), there is no way we can go back to that time."

"