Rewrite - Assassination Classroom - Karma

-So I decided to rewrite this old chapter because I hate it on every single level. Anyway, hope you enjoy this significantly better version of the same chapter.-

Reader's Pov

I skipped into class after what seemed like a year-long vacation from school. In actuality, it had only been a week and I was out with a horrible fever.

I spot Nagisa from across the room and I happily make my way over to him. Before coming to the E class I didn't have many friends and Nagisa happened to be my first one here.

"Nagisa-kun!!" I laugh as I attack him with a hug, but am sure to keep my face away from his as I may still be slightly sick and would not want to get him sick as well.

He grunts in surprise, it is a new thing for me to be willing to touch other people so I'm not really surprised. "Oh? You back from being sick?"

I back off of him, blushing realizing that I had just made contact with him. I don't have a crush on him or anything crazy like that, it's just I hate touching other people. I get extremely uncomfortable whenever I am touched and the only exception is with this guy named Karma Akabane. He pulls so many pranks and stunts that I don't really care anymore if he touches me. Weirdly enough he is the guy that I like.

Nagisa pulls me back into reality with his sweet chuckles, which are probably caused by my red face.

"Do-Don't laugh!" I stutter getting annoyed, wishing I could hit him but know I don't have the courage to do so.

"Sorry, sorry. I just think your blush is super cute."

I giggle, this isn't the first time Nagisa has complimented me like this. He does it pretty often and he does it even more with Kayano, Nagisa is just really kind. "You flatter me too much," I joke back, but my red face is still very obvious.

"Aren't men supposed to treat women kindly though?" He half-heartedly jokes. He is so sweet.

"Hey. (Y/N) maybe you should sit at your desk." I hear Karma say from his desk, mine being right next to his.

"Oh yeah, I'm definitely gonna sit in my seat now," I deadpan before glaring skeptically towards Karma. "You did something to my desk and I am not going over there until the bell rings."

Nagisa just laughs at my cruelness, though he secretly agrees with me. Going over there would be a bad idea, considering all the times he has pranked me.

Soon Kayano walks into the class with Nakamura walking behind her. I see the two and wave them over to us. Nakamura smirks while putting her hand on her hip and evilly walking towards us.

"Oh? You and Nagisa dating now?" She asks with a devilish smirk, the same smirk she gives Nagisa when she teases about him being feminine.

"Wh-What?!" I stutter. "No way!" I object while putting my hands up.

"You know we are only friends anyway," Nagisa rolls his eyes, "(Y/N)-chan doesn't like it."

"I know, but you two look so cute together," She compliments.

"Thanks, but I don't think we would ever date. He isn't my type." I inform while crossing my arms.

"Who is then?" Kayano asks while sitting at her desk.

"That is a secret," I say with a wink and an awkward finger gun.

"Come on~! Tell us~!" Nakamura yells, getting the wholes class attention. "Tell us what your type is~!"

"I-It's not important..." I mumble, trying to hide my blushing face. With the other's staring, how could I possibly tell them? Even Karma is staring! Oh God so embarrassing.