Voltron - Lance

Published: December 21, 2018.

And though I may be boiling over the final season, I owe a lot to the show and I'm thankful for what it has done for me. So, as farewell to the characters, here's a little something I made ^ ^ hope you enjoy

Pps, the "scenes" I mention in the  story, most are not actually in the show~

--

I clear my throat as I hit my wine glass with spoon to get everyone's attention. They all look up at me and a small smile forms onto my lips as I meet each and every one of their eyes. "Oh God..." I groan as tears prick my eyes and I have to turn away just so that I don't burst into an ugly sob. I regain myself a few seconds later, "Sorry, it's just so nice seeing all of you again...it's been way too long...."

A few of them nod their heads and it makes me feel even more like crying. I wish that they weren't like this, dear Lord. "Anyway, thank you all so much for coming."

"Of course we'd come!" Lance yells from the other end of the table and I laugh. It's been awhile since I've been this happy, seeing all of them here and together...it's really heartwarming. The last time we were like this was at Shiro's wedding. (Even then it was sad for me... because Allura wasn't able to be there....)

After a few minutes I sigh, "Anyway, I just wanted to thank you guys for taking time out your busy schedules to come by. It means a lot..."

"Like Lance said," Keith says while smiling at me, "Of course we'd come."

"Well you didn't have a choice," I snarl jokingly at him, "I'm an just so ecstatic...my show...that i put my heart and soul into, I'm so happy that it got such good reviews all around the universe! I'm just..." I shout while slamming my hands to the cloth clad table.

"It's really impressive," Pidge says with a light chuckle, "Years have passed and we finally have a show that accurately portray us haha."

"Yeah, for now let's celebrate," Hunk cheers while I go to sit down in my seat again. From across the table I glare at Keith and he just let's out a laugh.

I scoff, "What?"

"Nothing, nothing...just, you've been awfully stressed lately, this is...nice," He says while stabbing one of his green beans with a fork. I would like to say that what he is eating is totally cooked by me, but that isn't true. I can't cook to save my life, so Hunk did it. It's truly beautiful too, he even made desert!

I just sigh and ignore him. He isn't wrong though, I guess I have been stressed. My entire livelihood revolved around whether I could make people happy or not so I guess I was pretty jittery. I hate to admit that Keith is right though.

Keith—due to the fact he travels a whole bunch—lives with me. He didn't come home very often, so I didn't mind lending him a room, but recently he's decided that he'd like to do work around here more often...so for the past six months he's been home every single day.

It's really annoying, not gonna lie, but he helps around the house. It was a pigsty before because I never had the time to clean up, but he came and cleaned up everything. He even managed to find old plans that I needed for the finished product. We eat take out a lot though, because he can't cook either. He's even worse than me somehow.

"(Y/n)," I hear and turn to look up at Shiro who is sitting just beside Keith, "You know... you've come so far. You used to be so shy and quiet and now you've created a truly inspiring show. You have fans ."