Attack on Titan - Eren

Here is a two year anniversary special! It's nothing grand, but here it is. Ps idk how the housing system works in aot bc I haven't watched it in three years so sorry. (I haven't watched the 2nd season and I don't plan to)

--

"Eren..." I groaned while pressing my body against his, "We don't have training today, right?"

"(Y/N), we have training everyday," and even though I know that is true I don't move. I am both sore and far too comfortable to move. He tries to pull my arm from off of him, but I growl as he does so. He sighs and whispers in my ear, "Later, (Y/N), later."

I turn a deep shade of red. We've already been sleeping with each other every day this week, he still wants to do more? I take my arm off of his and he stands up and stretches. His beautiful pale skins shines as the sunlight hits his skin. He grabs his shirt from off of the ground and I can't help but sneak a glance at his lower region as he grabs his pants.

He tosses me my clothes when he realizes that in eyeing him down. "It isn't a crime to admire my lover," I say in my defense.

"It's a crime to admire the tired, though," He growls back, "Because we all know where eyeing leads to."

I sigh, "Alright, alright, no eyeing in the morning. It's so hard to not appreciate my boyfriend though!"

He hums shortly before leaving my room. I wish we could spend more time together. I sigh before standing and getting ready too. I look in my mirror and sigh, my hair is a mess. I comb through it, but no matter how much I try to it won't stay put. I need a bath, that's what would keep it still. I shrug and tie it up with a ribbon that Sasha gave me.

I change into clothes before heading into the mess hall for breakfast. No one was really there, that is except for Eren's friends and Levi. Eren glances up from his friend's and makes eye contact with me, I pause, consider sitting with him, before opting out and leaving the mess hall. I'll just go to my friends room, he needs to hurry up anyway.

I walk briskly down the many corridors. The sound of my shoes hitting the hard cement floor rings through my ears and each time I hear it it hurts my heart. I know I'm not going to (B/N)'s room because I want to, I'm doing it to avoid Eren. If our relationship were to be revealed to anyone what would happen? Mikasa would hate me, I might get in trouble, he might get in trouble. I just think keeping things under wraps is the best for both of us, but it doesn't help me.

The fact I can't even eat a simple breakfast with him hurts me. My heart throbs, I just want to talk to him more. I hate having him sneak into my room at night. It feels like I'm doing something wrong, like we're doing something bad, when all we're doing is having fun, like kids should. I bring my hand up to my head and run it through my hair, "Calm down," I mumble to myself, "Everything will be OK."

"What will be OK?" I hear and jump like ten feet into the air as the figure turns the corner to see me. His devilish smile shines back at me and I almost feel like smacking him for scaring me so bad.

"(B/N)!" I shout before punching him in the shoulder, "Don't do that!"

"Chill, chill, I was just messin', besides I don't really care about your affairs anyway. Unless you're dating someone or know others that are dating, because then spill it."

I sigh before shoving him into the wall, "Disgusting," I spin on my heels and head back to the hall, "To think I came to pick you up too."

"Oh! You do care about me~♡!" He cheers playfully while skipping along beside me. He's like a little school girl. I remember being like that actually, before joining the scouts. "That's so kind of you~~♡!"