Assassination Classroom - Karma

Happy pride month!! Forewarning, Karma is SUPER OOC here and I kind of hate this chapter for that reason. Reader is male bc pride month. Suggest female characters so I can do a lesbian story pleaaaase.

Anyone have Minecraft Bedrock edition? Hmu so we can play together :) I need more people in my world, but also I need people to do adventure map stuff with. Seriouslyyyy.

--

Kayano stares at the ritual circle, it's intense, yet disappointed. She really wanted this to work, despite her previous reassurances to Nagisa that it wouldn't. She wanted to be able to meet a demon, maybe because she was just curious or maybe because she wanted to have bragging rights. No matter the reason, she just really wanted to see one.

"Maybe we need to add blood," Karma adds, which perks Kayano back up. "I'll do it."

"Now wait a second-" Nagisa tries to stop him, but it's already too late and Karma has a cut on his hand. He drips a few drops into the middle of the circle.

Nagisa shakes his head at his best friend. It always bothered him how little Karma seemed to care about these sort of things, he wondered if Karma even knew what he was doing half of the time. Even so, he knew that his best friend was smart, but he couldn't help but disagree with all of his impulsive decisions.

"Try again, Kayano," Karma says and goes to wrap his hand with his jacket sleeve that may or may not already have a few blood stains on it from less favorable fights.

She nods her head and presses her hands into the outer most part of the circle. "Karma you do it since it didn't work with meand don't be rude. Remember read the inscription then state our intentions."

Karma sighs and copies Kayano's stance at the 2/3 mark of the circle away from Kayano and Nagisa. Nagisa braced himself as he waited for Karma to summon the demon. "(Minecraft enchanting table language/demon summoning ritual)...we want to talk to you, or something like that."

"That was truly prophetic," Nagisa laughs.

"Thank you," Karma rolls his eyes.

Then all at once a man with straight long (color) hair that reaches his knees, long and flowy. Two curly horns that looped around his pointy elf like ears. "You're welcome," The stranger says with the widest grin. He stood 6' 10" and Karma's jaw dropped at the sight of the drop dead gorgeous man.

"Oh my God!" Kayano shouts, leaping to her feet now in surprise. "It worked!"

"It did," The demon nods his head with a wicked smile that could only ever parallel Karma's. "My name is (Y/n), your new personal demon. I can grant you anything you want, from ruling the world to... something small. It comes with a price though, so don't get cocky with your answer." He pushes his hair away from his face and looks at the group of three with an unreadable expression.

His eyes are filled with rage and hatred, but his smile shows that he's enjoying being here. His body language told them even less than his face did, he stood as stiff as a board with his hands stapled to his sides.

"Ruling the world sounds fun," Karma chuckles, which caused the demon to relax a tad bit.

"Can we bring people back from the dead?" Kayano asks, ignoring Karma altogether.

"Sure, but they'll be a demon like me, so you wouldn't like it."

"Guys," Nagisa intervenes, "No. The price is probably something like him wanting to take your soul. Don't let him tempt you."

"Ah," the stranger grins, "a stereotype, I do love my share of over generalizations!! It really spices up the human world. Listen, kid, the price isn't usually as steep as that, you can wish for nothing for all I care...the thing is everyone has something that they want, even you, Nagisa."