Sword Art Online - Kirito

HikiNerd _HikiNovelist_ Also I'm sorry that I didn't include very much ALO content, but I tried.

-Kirito's POV-

I walk to the address that one of my friends gave me. I'm surprised that (Y/N) had never once invited me to her house despite us being friends since before Sword Art Online. I check the address one more time before knocking on the door.

The second my hand makes contact with the wood the door opens and a male is standing there. He scowls at me weirdly, but squeezes past me. I look at him and for some reason he seems every familiar. My girlfriend arrives at the door a second later and I see her wearing something I've never seen before. Even in SAO she never changed her appearance much.

My girlfriend who usually dresses in long pants and sweaters while keeping her hair down is wearing short shorts, a tank top, and her hair is tied into a tight ponytail. For a split second she looks panicked, but she quickly fixes that's and pulls her hairtie out without a problem. She looks around the door before pulling me inside her house.

I know her parents have a separate home that is pretty far away due to work so I'm not surprised when I see the place is empty. The counters are covered in ramen cups, take-out boxes, and lots of soda cans. I never took (Y/N) for the messy type.

She stretches before heading down a hallway. Before I can ask anything she enters a room and slams the door. I stay silent for a few seconds before the door opens up again and she's wearing completely different clothes.

Does she not trust me enough to wear shorts and a tank top? It's the middle of summer, why is she choosing to wear something that makes her hot?

She heads into the kitchen and opens the refrigerator, she picks up two things before lightly kicking the door closed. She hands me a can of (soda) and I also never imagines her to be the kind to drink this specific kind. "Why are you here?" She asks while opening hers.

I shrug and looks around a bit more. I notice a lot of male clothes are scattered around as well. I don't think that they're her's, but I never know. I glance over towards the door and see multiple pairs of male shoes. I know those aren't hers because she always wears the same pair.

I don't ask anything and assume that maybe her dad left them while he was visiting. "Wanted to visit you," I smile while opening my can up.

She nods her head before chugging the can down all in one go. I'm not surprised that she drinks that fast speaking as the place is a mess already.

"Who was that guy that was leaving?" I ask as it begins to eat away at me.

She shrugs before walking into her room down the hall again. Before I can react she sticks her head back out and waves me over. I follow her - making sure to leave my can on the counter - and enter the shockingly tidy room.

The pale white walls are as clean as humanly possible, her bed is tightly made, her desk is trash free, her garbage bin is empty. Everything seems to be recently cleaned, I wonder why she doesn't keep the kitchen this clean. I don't ask because knowing her she won't even answer.

"Want to watch a movie?" She asks while pulling a box out from underneath her bed. The cardboard box is filled up with games, movies, and T.V. shows. Some of them I've never even heard before. I think some of them are American, but it's hard to tell. As I pick up a game she smiles lightly and speaks again, "Or we can play a game."

I look up at her and try to find any sign of her lying. I know that she is super good at hiding her emotions and is very skilled at faking them, but it can't hurt to try. I don't want to do something she doesn't want to do, but she'd never tell me if she didn't want to do it. She is always so quick to do what others want, what is up with her? It's like she knows what others want before we even know what we want.