Code Geass - Lelouch Lamperouge

I'm kind of going based on vague memories and bare details from the wiki page so facts may be blurred a bit. Also super rushed

--

A smile, a blush, a twirl of her dress. Everything about her made his heart race like crazy, children playing silly games while the country was on the verge of war. They were childish, but they didn't care.

Anger coursed through his veins like a drug, but he still loved her with all he had. And she was oblivious to it all. She was his friend, that's how she always thought of him. She was blinded by her own love for Suzaku. A childish love triangle in which no one truly won.

In the end, none of them were able to express their feelings. Suzaku left Japan, Lelouch was declared dead, and (Y/n) went into hiding. Their lives were thrown into disarray in a matter of days, so the chances of all of them meeting again were astronomical.

Yet, here they were. The pair of boys stared at the back of her head with utter amazement. An Eleven in Ashford Academy? It was crazy, impossible, even.

Eventually, their stares grabbed her attention and she looked at them, "How may I help you?" She asks, wary about the two strange boys.

"Oh, sorry for being rude," Suzaku says, stands from his seat just a foot or two behind her and approaches. She feels sort of uneasy with him walking anywhere near her, but she says nothing. She nods her head to be polite and listens to his introduction, "I'm Suzaku Kururugi, you're (Y/n) (L/n), right?"

"Uh, yeah..."

"I knew it!"

"It's not much of an accomplishment, dude, I transferred here today."

He looks at her closely, she looked exactly like the girl from his childhood, but her personality is different. She used to giggle at everything, now she's just rude. There was also no way that the (Y/n) he knew would forget about him, she has the memory of an elephant.

Her smile starts to waver a bit, "Are all Elevens like this, or just you?" She mumbles through her gritting teeth.

He stumbles backwards, "But you're an Eleven, (Y/n)."

"Excuse you," She scoffs, "who do you think you are calling me that? I'm here, ain't I?"

"Sorry about him," Lelouch says, swooping in to save his best friend from his first love. He likes the sound of that, but he doesn't let it show on his face. "He's under a lot of stress with the Lancelot."

"Oh I heard about that," She says the lightest of smiles crosses her lips, which instantly sends Lelouch's heart into a panic. He's missed that look so much and damn does it feel weird to actually be able to see it again. "You're quite famous, huh?"

Suzakus's heart pangs as he hears her say that. The (Y/n) he knew would have called him some cheesy name. One time when they were kids they were playing in a creek and a snake brushed against Suzaku's leg causing him to scream. She called him Snake Boy for a week after that. There was a plethora of other nicknames too, Water Born, Bee Keeper, Toy Snatcher, there was always a new one anytime he ever did anything.

He was hoping she'd add a "White Knight" to the list, but she didn't.

Instead, she stared at him, void of any expressions. Anything she once felt for him is long gone, any traces of her past life has disappeared and the (Y/n) that they both cherished is dead. But the question still stands, what is an Eleven doing at Ashford Academy?

"You're popular already," Shirley says, "I'm Shirley Fenette, nice to meet you."

---

"Why are you pretending not to remember us?" Lelouch asks, staring daggers at the female before him. She feigns ignorance, but just like all the times before, she is met with a stern glare.