Boku No Hero - Izuku Midoriya

"Wait, Izuku? Is that you?!" I shot while stomping my foot hard on the ground, I was gonna kill him, but how can I do that?! He's my ex!

"(Y/N)? What a pleasant surprise!" He hums evilly and it shatters my heart that he has decided to go down the route of evil. He was very strong, what is he doing kidnapping kids? It makes no sense.

"This is an illusion," Katsuki quickly intervenes, quick to find an explanation as to what the kindest, most caring, heroic person from our childhood is doing as a villian.

"Yeah..that has to be it, we saw Izuku last week...he was still the same old little kid."

"All an act," Izuku chuckles, with a holier-than-thou attitude come over him. He's never belittled anyone before, what is going on? "I've always been this villian, I was just good at hiding my intentions."

"Wait," I snap, taking a slight step forward, I clench my fists tight and lock my knees, "That isn't possible!!" I scream, anxiety and sadness waving over me, "No! What about All-Might! He trusted you! What about us?! Me?! We trusted you! Deku, please."

"(Y/N), stop," Katsuki steps up, pulling me back towards him. He's become more mature since we were kids, but that makes actual sense. How could Izuku go bad?

Izuku simply smiles at us, as if we weren't going through a mental breakdown right in front of him.

"Let's chat," Izuku orders while pointing at us and within an instant I spin around and use my quirk on whoever was approaching us. They smirk angrily and my quirk did absolutely nothing to them, how the hell?! The man spins me around and hold me tightly while bringing us closer to Izuku on a coach. Izuku sat on a red velvet seat, across from me and Katsuki, with his legs crossed. "Do you want anything to drink?"

"Maybe your blood!" Katsuki finally snaps, there he is. He's been trying really had to keep his anger under control lately, but this is definitely beyond our wildest dreams.

"Now,now, Kachan. No need for that, let's talk like old friends. How have you two been?"

"Great before now!" I snap, with widened eyes.

"Well, naturally," He chuckles and stands up from his spot. He makes his way over to us, "My dear, (Y/N), how have the years been for you?"

"You should know...we met up last week."

"Sadly we did not," He sighs, disappointment very abundant in his tone, "I had the send in one of my minions since I was so caught up in having to kidnap people."

He sits next to me and begins fiddling with my hair, the same way he used to while we were dating our second years. I know that the real Izuku is in there somewhere, if I can just find one thing in common with the one I know and this one, I can bring him back. I know I can.

"That's really a shame..." I mumble, but I turn to him and give him my signature close eyed smile that used to always make him blush like crazy. "Being a pro hero is hard, but being a villian must be hard work too. I hope you don't overwork yourself."

"What are you talking about?!" Katsuki growls grabbing onto my arm angrily, but the guy from before quickly grabs onto him and covers his mouth.

I am regretful as I turn away from the scene and look back at Izuku who is glaring very hardly towards Katsuki. "Can't you see we are trying to talk?"
Katsuki growls angrily, but does nothing else, we are both heavily restraining ourselves at the moment. This is Izuku, how could we possibly fight against him and win? He's stronger than the both of us combined, what would be the point?
Izuku chuckles while taking my chin into his hands, "You're always so kind...I'm sorry for kidnapping your close ones..." He says, but I can tell he isn't regretful in the slightest. I can see it in his eyes, he couldn't care less, but beyond that I see a little kid trying to escape the monster he has become. I know he doesn't want this. I know Izuku more than anyone else, I know he doesn't want to hurt people like this. "I was just so jealous, when my clients said to get them whoever I had to choose from people you hold dear. I learned you had a new boyfriend and flipped...I'm sorry I sold him to some cannibals."