Host Club - Kyoya

I sigh and try to build up my courage before I walk through the bright pink doors. As I walk in I look around for a certain black haired boy I do not want to see.

As fate has it he is the first person I see, the good news is that he is facing away from the doors. I sigh in relief and try to locate my older brother through the room of mostly girls.

When I find him in the corner with a decent number of girls at his side I sort of sweat drop at the sight.

He is never getting a wife. Alright, now how to get to him without Kyoya seeing me...Hmm.

I could go left, but then that makes it easier for him to spot me, but if I go right it will take too long and I'm in a bit of a hurry.

Oh screw it I'll just walk straight to him. So what if I walk straight past the black haired boy? It isn't like he will do anything.

I gulp and proceed my walk over to the other black haired boy in the room. Now that I near him I realize there is six girls surrounding him. What if I get nervous and panic?! What if I stutter and they laugh at me?!

No, no. It is fine, I'll just rehearse my lines in my head. "Hey, Oniisan, I need to stay after school for club activities. Go home without me. Oh wait, should I not say "hey"? Maybe just Oniisan is enough..."

"Hey (Y/N)-Chan!!!" I hear and instantly jump at the voice of my older cousin.

I wave slightly, "He-Hey..."

Mitsukuni-Oniichan, jumps off my brothers lap and races over to me, which extremely hightens my anxiety. He smiles at my probably red face before grabbing my wrist and pulling me over to his group.

"(Y/N)-Chan! Sit, sit, sit! You never come around here! It's always fun when you do!"

I shake my head, "So-Sorry, Mitsukuni-Oniichan, I just came to te-tell Takashi-Oniisan something."

"Awww! Alright!"

I nod my head and look at Oniisan, "Uhmm...Takashi-O-Oniisan, I-"

"Alright, have fun."

"I..I don't understand..."

He doesn't respond to me and I am sort of left there dumbfounded. So I worried for nothing? He didn't even let me finish. What if I told him I was going to a bar?!

I sigh to calm my self down, but it didn't work very well and I am still steaming. God, why was I given such an irresponsible brother?!

I spin on my heels and my my way back to the door, but now my worst nightmare is standing in front of the only exit smirking back at me.

I'll just walk right past him. It isn't like he will do anything to me. Right, right. I'm just gonna walk right past him. Right past him. Past him.

"Hey, (Y/N)-Senpai!" I hear and instantly turn on my heels and head towards the brunette. Oh Haruhi, you are my savior!!! I'll buy you dinner for a month for this!!

"Hey, Haruhi-Kun." I smile as I walk over to him and the two girls with him.

"Hey, (Y/N)-Senpai, what brings you here?"

"I just came to tell Takashi that I was staying at school late, so he should go on ahead."

"Like, how late?"

"I don't know...Roughly until nine, or close at least."

"That's late. Are you sure that that is healthy? What are guys even doing?" His concern is soothing, especially after Takashi's rude statement.