~Chapter 11: Nightmares~

Song: hot girl bummer
By: blackbear

(Y/n) POV

Ah. This again.

Once more I was in a dimly lit room, two people on either side of me. Two in front. A piece of cold shaped metal was placed in my hand. It was a crowbar, sharp and pointed at the end. "Go on." The man who had passed it to me urged, gesturing to the two people before me. Their hands were tied behind their backs, cloths over their eyes and in their mouths. The one on the left, clearly a woman, quivered and sobbed gently. While the other, a man, stayed completely silent. 

The man to the side of me sighed with annoyance and lack of patience. "Remove the cloths." He ordered with a click of his fingers and two men sprang forwards and removed the cloth. When I could see their faced clearly, I gasped and tried to run to them. "No no, (Y/n). You've been a bad little girl. You must pay for what you have done, and so do they." The boss purred in my ear as he held me back by the collar of my shirt, chocking me. "N-no!" I spluttered as he released me from his grip and fell to the floor. "Yes, (Y/n). You must!" He chuckled, placing a hand gun on the floor before me. "Shoot them. Make them feel pain. You must learn not to disobey us." My hand shook as they picked up the gun. They turned it over as my eyes examined it. It was a Glock 17, and fully loaded.

'(Y/n)!'

Tears streamed freely down my face, dripping onto the cold stone floors. My hands lifted the pistol, aiming it at my mothers forehead. "Im s-so so s-sorry..." I cried as my went fingers pulled the trigger, but they were stopped by a larger hand. "No (Y/n). Go look at her." I couldn't resist. If I did, well...
My whole body quivered as I walked up to my mother. "I-im so-sorry..." I stuttered, giving her a one-sided hug. "Its okay baby. Its okay." She cried. I could tell how broken she was by her voice, but the want to protect me was so obviously strong, it overpowered her fear.

'(Y/n)!'

I stood back a little from my Mum and lifted the gun to her temple. "I love you, (Y/n). Don't forget that, okay?" She managed to say, holding back her tears. "I- I l-love you to, M-mum..." I whimpered as my fingers teased the trigger...

"(Y/n)!"
"A-ash?" I called, sitting upright and suddenly fully awake. My face was damp with tears and my body with cold sweat. My body quivered as I looked around, trying desperately to ground myself. "(Y/n), here." Ash's voice brought me back a little. I turned to face him, still shaking. He knew better than to ask about what just happened, so instead, he pulled me in close to him. Ash positioned me in-between his slightly parted legs so that my face was buried in his chest. He simply held me there. Rocking side to side gently and running his fingers through my (h/c) hair.

"Eiji was just here y'know. He was worried about you. Said something about you storming out of a café?" Ash chuckled, his hands slowly rubbing the small of my back. "I envy him. He knows how to fly. He got a nice wound on his arm from flying over that wall, but that was to be expected I guess." I slowly pulled away from Ash's chest, wiping the tears from my eyes and sitting back. "I'm sorry about that..." I mumbled, fiddling with my hands and not looking Ash in the eye. "Eh? Oh its fine. I get nightmares too." He hummed, looking out of the window. The light made his eyes appear like they were shining emeralds. "You're really pretty." I blurt out, instantly covering my face with embarrassment. Ash looked at me with an expression that said 'I'm sorry, what?'

"Thanks, I know." He smirked, peeling my hands from my face. "I should go..." I mumbled, standing up off the bed and wobbling over to the door. "Ill visit you?"
"Yeah yeah." Ash waved his hand at me playfully, to which I responded with blowing a kiss. "Well, bye then." I smirked, walking out of the room like nothing happened. 

At the other end of the long corridors, Eiji and Ibe were sitting down. I cleared my throat before shouting, "EIJI!" His head instantly snapped around, a worried expression on his face. "(Y/n)!" He called back, a small smile forming on his lips as I sprinted towards him. I skidded down beside him, almost knocking the drink from his hands. Eiji smiled down at me from his seat on a chair. 

We had a small chat before Charlie came running down the corridor. He went directly to Ibe, grabbing his shoulders and shaking them "Ibe! I'm coming with you to see Max." Ibe looked him with confusion but slowly nodded. "I'll explain later." 
"Wait-" I yelped as Ibe was dragged by Charlie. I got up and ran after them.

~~~

This chap is a little shorter than I anticipated it to be but Imma leave Max for the next chap :3
Anyways,
Have an amazing day/night,
~Author-Chan❤