3. First time

Sam pov.

He likes to sleep. He always sleep at math but he's fully awake at science. I guess he hates math but love science. That's cute.

He likes to play with his pen. He writes with his right hand, and his left hand is always supporting his chin. Sometimes he's gonna doze off for a second and slap his own cheeks to keep him awake.

Every time the subject change, he's gonna stretch out his body between the time. Then he's gonna snapped his head until it make a sound. Sometimes it scares me, like what if his neck is broke. But after he did that I can see that he is satisfied.

He never talk, we only hear his voice when the teacher asked him a question but his voice is really small that the teacher just gave up to asked him about anything again.

He never smile. His face is always has no expression and cold, but sometimes when he looked outside and staring at the clear sky, I can see his faint smile reflecting from the glass window.

"You're going to pierce a hole on his forehead." Tian whispering from his seat in front of me.

I smile over his sentence. "That's good then, I'll write my name while on it."

I could see Tian shudder over my words.

"Are you always being this cringy?"

I shrugged my shoulders. Well I've never felt this way before so I don't know.

I took my eyes off him for a moment while I was talking to Tian, but when I looked back at him again, I swear he was looking at me a while ago. But his reflexes are really fast. And he acts like he doesn't see me at all.

The next lesson is math. He usually sleeps before the teacher enters the class. But I guess he's not sleepy today. He just kept staring out at the sky but unlike he used to, he wasn't smiling at all today. He even frowned. I could see his brows furrowrd from the reflection.

Is there something wrong with him?

I kept thinking if there was something wrong with him until I didn't notice that he was staring back at me right now. We're stared at each other for a few seconds until he's the one who look away. And me, no I didn't even flinch and I even smiled at him.

"Why are you keep staring at me?" He asked with the softest voice.

"Hm?" I asked him back.

Well I guess he talked to me, I mean he talked to me right. His head was looking down at his table right now.

But then he finally lifted his head and stared at me with his beautiful eyes. No matter how many times I looked at these eyes, he has the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen.

"Why are you keep staring at me?" He asked again a little loudly, but still sound soft.

I could't hide my smile. He just kept staring at me.

"Well I.." what should I say. "Nothing." I answered him, lying.

I can hear Tian is clearing his throat, he might hear our conversation but I don't give a damn about him now.

"You mean you were staring at me for days for nothing?" He asked again.

"You knew?" I asked him back didn't think that he knew I'd been staring at him for days.

"It's gonna be weird if I don't."

He sound pissed. It's cute.

I just nodded slowly. So he knew it all along. I did kept staring at him since his first day here.