9. Hot headed

Sam's pov.

The cafe is not too crowded but people keep coming and going occasionally. Most of the customers are women. Like of course because the ones who make their coffee here is two handsome men.

I don't like to admit it but Ray is really handsome. Like handsome type of guy you want as a boyfriend. He's tall and manly. He has this wide back that makes girls want to lean on it. And he has the sweet talk too. So yes I really hate to admit it but Ray is perfect.

"Why I never know that you have a cousin?" Tian asked me.

He keeps looking at Ray since the first time we got here. And finally asked me the stupid question.

I don't wanna to talk about Ray right now. So I choose to ignore him.

My attention is back to the only good thing in here for me. He's still taking the order from two cute girls whose giggling every time they looked at him. But looking at them now didn't annoy me that much than what happened earlier.

Well they're just glancing and giggling over Yu, they're not holding his hand like Ray does. So that much is fine. And I can understand them anyway, Yu is looking all gorgeous right now.

I take a deep breath. Remembering the way Ray holding Yu's hand still make me angry.

"You don't like the drink?" Yu asked me after he finished took the order from the girls.

"The drink is too sweet for me." I answered honestly. I don't know why but I don't want to hide it from Yu.

"Ah.. is that so. Then I'll make you another one. You should have told me earlier if you don't like sweet."

"No wait." I held Yu's hand before he get back to the bar where Ray is right now.

"It's okay. I'll drink this." I said trying to smile.

I shouldn't say that, now Yu looks guilty. Even though he's kind of cute when he's feeling guilty like this. He pouted a little.

"It's okay." I said again trying to convince him.

Yu is finally nodding his head and smile.

"Excuse me."

"Coming."

Yu went back to the bar again. Ah.. watching him work together with Ray doesn't feel good at all.

"Jealous?" Tian whispering to me.

"What?" I asked him back didn't really understand what Tian mean.

Tian smiling like an idiot and keep looking at Yu and Ray behind the bar. They're talking to each other quietly then giggling together.

I've been here no more than an hour and I've already seen Yu smiling and giggling more than the last few days at school.

"You're jealous right. Looking at Yusuke and your cousin like that?"

"Nope." I answered Tian. Lied of course.

Damn, is this what its called jealousy. Well it's sucks.

"Well, I do." Tian said again with a serious face.

"What you mean?" I asked Tian surprised.

"Let's say that it's love at the first sight."

"Huh?" I asked again. I really don't understand what this idiot friend of mine saying.

Tian cleared his throat softly and didn't answer my question. Then I followed the direction of his gaze. Actually I've already noticed it from the start and till now, Tian is keep looking at Ray. From the start.