How to beat boredom (Nohyuck, with a very small side of Dream.)

Just a little warning...
This is pure smut.
If you don't like that then I suggest leaving now.

Last chance...

"I'm bored." Haechan whines as he plops onto Jeno's lap.
"Owe. Get off you're heavy." Jeno says pushing him to the floor.
"Asshole." Haechan says crossing his arms with a pout.
"Let's play boyfriends and kiss and stuff." Haechan suggests, much to Jeno's utter shock.
"What the fuck, Haechan? We aren't children. What are you?...." He looks at Haechan who is on his knees on the floor with his bottom lip out. He's looking up at him so innocently but something tells him he isn't all that innocent.
"Stop, the others will be here soon" Haechan pouts even more making an unholy whine as he bats his eyelashes.
"Please? Daddy." Jeno swallows hard, he feels like this is a trick, he knows how Haechan likes to pull pranks on him.
"I already played it with the others, we kiss all the time and sometimes." He looks around and whispers cutely.
"We even touch each other." Jeno frowns. He's annoyed that he is, as usual the last one in on this but also his Dick has gotten extremely hard just thinking about it.
"Haechanie, this isn't right for a lot of reasons." Haechan frowns.
"You don't want to touch me? I want to touch you." He says in his cute baby voice. He reaches up and brushes his hand against Jeno's obvious bulge and smirks at the shudder the other gives.
"First tell me who you play with and what you do?" Haechan smiles in satisfaction, knowing he has him now.
"Jaemin and I kiss all the time, he likes to use his tongue. He licks my neck and goes all the way down to my nipples. One time he kissed my, you know." Jeno tries not to show just how much this is affecting him but it's difficult. He feels Haechan pull his shorts down enough to where his tip is poking out and kisses it.
"Oh fuck, baby." Haechan moans, just hearing the nickname.
"Mark likes to touch my hole and play around in it with his fingers. Renjun and I kiss a lot then we watch each other, touching ourselves until we cum. Jisung and Chenle like to play together, because they are in love, so I'm always the naughty little boy who gets punished by both his daddies." He looks at Jeno who is suffering at the moment.
"I want you to play with me too daddy. I want to feel this rock hard cock inside me, so deep that it almost breaks me" he grabs him again and pulls him completely out of his shorts. He slides his hand up and down his shaft slowly, making a deep moan fall from the other's lips.
"Mm, baby. Tell me what you want ok?" Haechan gets excited and stands, he takes his shirt off first, then slides his shorts down to expose himself fully. Jeno is practically drooling as he sees his soft tan flesh at his disposal. He pulls him forward and places soft, wet kisses on his belly. Haechan whines at how soft he is being. Jeno looks up at him, batting his lashes innocently like he had done to him and can hear a little whine leave his throat. Jeno kisses softly around his shaved pubic area until he swirls his tongue on the tip of his penis that is leaking so much at this point. Haechan's knees buckle and he has to grab Jeno's shoulders to keep from falling.
"Eh eh eh. Good boys stand and take the gifts they are given without falling down. Naughty boys get spanked. Haechan gulps and can feel his dick get impossibly tighter.
Jeno's hands snake around to feel his soft fleshy mounds before slapping it hard. Haechan gasps and tightens his grip on his shoulders. Jeno turns him slightly and softly kisses his reddened cheek before standing and roughly taking his mouth with his own. He stops and takes his shirt off, letting Haechan admire his hard body with his mouth before stopping him.
"Take my shorts down all the way baby boy, and get on your knees." Haechan nods obediently and gets to his knees. He watches as Jeno takes his thick cock and slaps it across his lips, he moans in anticipation.
"Daddy I want to taste you." He says impatiently. Jeno pulls back and shakes his head.
"Someone is being very naughty tonight, maybe we should stop huh?" Haechan looks up with tears glistening in his pretty eyes.
"Please daddy, I'll be good." Jeno clicks his tongue.
"Come here." He says as he sits back on the sofa.
"Lay across my lap." Haechan is already at peak excitement level so this of course amps him up more.
He does as told and Jeno starts to massage his cheeks.
"I'm going to give you five, be a good boy and count along with me." Haechan nods, then speaks up.
"Yes daddy." Jeno feels his dick twitching.
Slap
"One."
Slap
"Two." With each slap he does it harder than the last, leaving lovely red prints on his back side.
Slap
"Th-three."
Slap
"F-four." Jeno massages gently as he coos.
"You are doing so good baby boy, so good for daddy. One more ok?" Haechan has tears streaming down his face and he feels the need to cum already but has to hold it in.
Slap
"Five." He wails after the last one and Jeno quickly soothes him.
"Thank you daddy, may I cum?" Jeno smiles softly.
"Cum for me baby." That is all it takes to have him release all over Jeno's thighs.
"You made a sticky mess on me." Haechan quickly jumps off and licks him clean.
"Will you fuck me now, please daddy?" Haechan begs making Jeno jelly yet again.
"Lean on the back of the couch on all fours baby." Jeno can see that Haechan must have been playing with something before he got here because he was pretty well stretched.
"How are you so wide open for me baby boy?" He asks as he squirts the lube into his hand before rubbing it on his shaft. He places the tip against his hole.
"I had a plug in last night daddy, I wanted to ask you since then." He says with red cheeks that Jeno absolutely loves. He doesn't respond he just grabs his hips and slams in hard.
"Ahh!" Haechan screams out. Jeno pulls almost all the way out before slamming back in hard.
Haechan's moans are strained and broken as his hole is relentlessly abused.
"You're doing so good baby, so good for daddy." After a few more powerful thrusts Jeno pulls out making Haechan whimper at the loss. He gently guided the other to lie on his back and lifts his legs before finding his place inside him again. He goes at an even pace, enjoying the sight of Haechan used up underneath him.
"You are so pretty baby boy, so perfect for me." Haechan whimpers again as tears roll down his cheeks.
A few more sloppy thrusts has Jeno filling him up making him moan out once again as he cums on his tummy. Jeno is slow to pull out as he kisses Haechan deeply.

He opens his eyes with a start and sees Haechan cuddled in his arms and a raging boner in his sweats and dies a little inside when he realizes, it was only a dream. He tries not to move too much but Haechan can feel him, all of him.
"Thank you for letting me cuddle with you last night, I was so scared." Jeno smiles as he lets out a breath.
"That was some dream you had though." Haechan says, immediately making his cheeks burn.
"H-how did you know?" He asks, terrified.
"Was I in it?" He asks almost hopeful. Jeno can only nod yes.
Haechan sighs and wiggles his ass into Jeno's hardness.
"It sounded so good. You know?" He asks making Jeno hum.
"I would love to be your baby boy, daddy." He says before burying his face in the pillow. Jeno is stunned but thrilled. He moves his hair and kisses the back of his neck and nibbles a little.
"What about the others though, baby?" Haechan is confused and turns to look at him and show it. Jeno giggles.
"In my dream you touched them and let them touch you and I really want you all to myself." He says softly.
"Only yours daddy." Haechan rolls over to face him and kisses his lips, parting his own when he feels the others tongue touching his lips. It's a long, slow, meaningful kiss.
Needless to say Jeno's amazing dream was the start of something beautiful.