Precious (Noren)

⚠️ Sexual assault and a little violence.
Also Don't read if you don't like bottom Renjun. Also obviously it's fiction, with that being said I want to say I love all NCT members, even if I use them as a villain.

When the time arrives Renjun is bouncing with excitement. He's planned a lovely surprise for the man he's recently discovered that he is in love with. The sexual tension has been insane. They are best friends and circumstances have kept them apart. His love for him is deeper than he ever thought possible and he knows the other feels it too. They've discussed it, they both know how the other feels but both felt it was wrong to move on with anything.
But today with a new fire in his heart he's determined to give himself fully to his love, it's time. He texted him the time to come to his apartment. His stomach swoops with nerves as he undresses. He wants to make this dirty and sexy and fun. He hears the lock click and quickly gets into position.
His head is down into the mattress with a blind fold on, he read this adds to the pleasure. His ass is in the air as he smears his fingers with lube and proceeds to finger himself. Completely vulnerable, completely on display. He finds himself getting hotter with anticipation and just the opening of his bedroom door is enough to make the pre cum leak out. He hears a surprised gasp.
"Shh, don't speak. I'm all yours, please?" He adds on with a little vulnerability and apprehension in his voice. He hears the clothing start to come off of him and sighs in relief.
"I hope you like this, it's just for you." He feels hands squeezing his backside then he hears the condom tear open. He feels the tip touching him and he shivers. They slam in with no warning, it feels rough and oddly familiar. There is no touching, no softness, he feels himself losing all of the desire he once held. His eyes start to leak as he is getting fucked emotionlessly.
"Stop, stop." They slow down and start to pull out.
"This isn't how I thought this would be. I love you Jeno. You love me, at least I thought you did. This is not what I want, I've already had that for too long." When he finishes his little speech he feels hands tighten on his hips and them slam into him hard. They had stilled for him to speak and now all he feels is anger.
"Stop, please stop." He shouts as he tries to get his hands up to pull off his blind fold and push him off. When he finally gets it off he gasps in horror and pushes out of his hold.
"Fuck you. Why are you here?" He looks at him with tears rolling down his cheeks.
"Because I'm your boyfriend and this should have been for me." Renjun scoffs as fat hot tears roll down his cheeks.
"STOP, with your fake fucking tears. You don't love me Doyoung. We haven't loved each other for a long time. In fact we never did. You know as well as I do that we were just going through the motions. At least I was, while you were out there fucking any guy who would drop their pants for you." Doyoung has since put his clothes back on and is angrily pacing the floor.
"Yeah so, you can't do this to me." He says angrily. Renjun has pulled a blanket over himself as he's being yelled at.
"You never should have been here, I told you to stop coming here. I told you I didn't want to see you anymore, this is assault." Doyoung scoffs.
"You know you liked it, you always liked it when I came in here and fucked you raw. You begged for it." Renjun shakes his head still fighting fat tears.
"You never ever made me feel good, it was always about you. I was always begging for love and affection and gentleness. You could never give me that, you've never felt that. The only reason I let you come back time and again was because I was afraid of you, not anymore." Doyoung tightens his Jaw in anger.
"You little fucking slut!" He says raising his hand in the air to slap Renjun, who doesn't even try to get away. When it happens, the sound resonates through the apartment. Renjun wails and curls into a ball trying to protect himself while he waits for the inevitable next hit. It never comes though.
"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He hears Jeno yell as he runs over and tackles the other to the ground. He can hear the fighting ensue, he knows it won't be a contest as Jeno has years of boxing experience. He numbly cries as he lays there waiting for it to end. Soon enough he hears Doyoung leave quickly and big strong arms wrap around him.
"Junie? Baby, are you ok?" He shakes his head no so Jeno pulls the blanket back to check him over. He can tell there was sexual assault and physical assault as well. He calls the police and the paramedics to check him over. He holds him in his arms as they wait. He allows them to check him over and they take statements from the both of them while they radio down to the other squad to apprehend the bloody man they found in the lobby.
It's a horrible scene. He never expected him to go that far, to hurt him that much.
Jeno stays with him through the whole experience, he never asks questions even though he has many. He just holds him when he needs it and loves him deeply and gently.