Moonbin

Many of us have had death effect us in many ways, it is hard no matter the circumstances but it always leaves us wondering. What could we have done differently? As friends, family, and even as fans. My heart goes out to Moonbin's family, friends, brothers, and to aroha.
Please show your love to all the people around you, even when you feel they don't deserve it, that's probably when they need it most.

I also feel as fans we need to take better care of all artists. If you love your idols of course you treat them as such but let's also think of the mental health of idols that we may not know or love as much. Let's treat all idols well and not leave hate comments or say bad things about them on social media because they do see that and you know it has to hurt.
I am in no way saying this is what caused or even contributed to this, because we just don't know but it's something that weighs on my mind when I read nasty comments about artists.
Everybody is just here in this world trying to survive, even those that seem to have it all.

I just want to say I love you all and again, please spread more love, the whole human race needs it. ❤️

RIP Moonbin as you find your place in the sky, know you will always be in our hearts.