Stepbrothers xxx (NoYong)

XXX.

Jeno walks in and slams the door shut making Taeyong flinch.
"Can you stop?" Im trying to study. Jeno scowls in his direction. Looking at him sitting in his short shorts and loose t shirt. He scoffs.
"Twink." He says as he sits on the table in front of him making Taeyong frown angrily.
"I hate when people call me that, and you know it." He says with gritted teeth. Jeno clicks his tongue.
"Go ahead then, maybe you could tell your mommy and they will fight and finally want to divorce." The high school senior says to the college junior.
"That's pretty fucked up even for you. Both of our parents are happy. Wether we hate each other or not, they are happy." Taeyong says with a small pout that makes Jeno growl.
"Don't fucking pout, your a grown ass man and if you really aren't a twink, then don't act like one." He says as he gets up and leans over Taeyong to whisper in his ear. Taeyong's mind goes blank when he feels hot breath trickle down his neck and a big strong hand squeezing his thigh. He does everything in his power to prove it doesn't effect him but his younger stepbrother has an unfortunate power over him.
"What's the matter Tae? Is your throat dry? Your breathing labored? You are starting to sweat and your face is a lovely shade of pink." He bites his ear lobe eliciting a whimper.
"You want me to touch you? Like this?" He asks as he slides his hand up his shorts.
"Do you want your little brother to make you feel good. You want me to suck on your pretty little cock?" Taeyong feels his dick twitch but still tries to stay composed. He watches his insanely hot step brother drop to his knees, he watches as he pulls the book out of his lap and leans forward and bites his semi hard dick through his shorts. He drags his teeth across in such a way that makes the other's hairs stand up. And just when Jeno thinks he wants to give in and play this out to the end, they hear keys jingling in the door.
"Oh fuck." Taeyong says breathless. Jeno calmly stands and replaces the book on his lap and leans into his ear again.
"Play time is over. Mommy's home." He whispers before biting his ear one last time and sauntering up the stairs.

"Hi honey. What are you reading?" His mom comes in and looks at his book.
"Oh dear, you are all flushed and sweaty." She says trying to touch his forehead.
"D-Don't touch me." He kind of snaps making her frown.
"Sorry, I'm fine though. I just, uh Jeno needed some help with his homework and I agreed to help him so." He trails off hoping she will move.
"Oh that's great sweetie, I'm happy you are getting along finally." She says with a smile.
"Should I bring snacks up in a little while?" He violently shakes his head no.
"Nope, no. He took some up already." She nods with a smile as he gets to the stairs thanking the gods that his shirt was long. When he gets upstairs he starts to slow by the younger's door but when he feels his painfully hard dick rub on the fabric in his shorts he knows it has to be dealt with. He opens the door without hesitation.
"Don't you know how to knock?" Jeno asks, voice laced with annoyance. Taeyong shuts the door and walks toward him.
"You need to fix this, you did this." He says pulling his shirt up so he can see how hard he is through his tight spandex shorts.
"I don't know, I'm busy now. Maybe you can convince me?" He asks with a playful tone thinking Taeyong won't take the bait but boy is he wrong. Taeyong carefully walks up and just as he gets to the bed his nerves kick in. Jeno stares intently in his eyes as he finally lifts his leg up and over to climb on top of the younger. Jeno is quite surprised when he unzips his jeans and pulls at them. Jeno smirks and lifts his hips feigning boredom. Taeyong works his long slender fingers in the waistband sending a small shock to Jeno's skin. He doesn't take his eyes off him as he watches him pull his underwear down with his jeans. He doesn't take his eyes off him as he stares at his massive but flaccid dick. A small whimper falls from the older's lips when he sees the bar pierced just behind the head of his thick cock.
He leans down and flattens his tongue before running it from base to tip. Jeno hisses. It's been a while since he's had a blow job and the fact that his pretty older brother is doing it makes him harden quickly. Taeyong is enjoying his dick like it's the best ice cream cone in the world. Licking and sucking, enjoying it like a meal. He pays special attention to the metal bar, flicking it with his tongue and sucking it into his mouth, humming as he goes causing a small vibration, Jeno is going mad. He keeps going until he's satisfied that he's hard enough and starts to kitten lick around the head and pokes his tongue into the slit making Jeno fight to keep from bucking his hips.
"Take your clothes off." He says to Taeyong who finally stops sucking to look up at him and it is all he can do not to fuck his pretty little mouth. He holds his composure as he watches him take everything off but when he gets down to his purple lace panties he makes him stop.
"Fuck. Leave those on." He does have a pretty little cock. It's skinny but fairly average length, the tip is purple and throbbing, pressing up against his stomach, trapped by the lace fabric with pre cum leaking out. Jeno has him crawl toward him and stay on his knees as he noses and licks at his fabric covered dick. Taeyong has to hold his hair for leverage and he doesn't mind a bit. Jeno plays around a bit just teasing him and touching him softly, making his thighs shake.
"Now, face down ass up." Taeyong is surprisingly very obedient as he does exactly what he's told. He starts to rub his own dick for some much need friction since the younger still hasn't touched him.
"Don't touch it." He says sternly, lightly tapping his balls making him jolt forward.
"Ahh, fuck." He screams out.
"Shh, you don't want mommy to come up here." Jeno says with a sadistic chuckle. Taeyong whimpers in response. His leaking cock is begging to be touched.
Jeno leans forward and kisses his cheeks while grabbing the string of his thong and pulling it aside to lick a fat stripe up his crack. Taeyong moans lowly, trying to be kind of quiet. Jeno is torn between secrecy and wanting to hear every whimper, every sexy little sound from him. He wets his finger and adds two at once making Taeyong shudder as he pounds them in hard, curling them to make him scream. Jeno smiles proudly behind him and abruptly pulls out making the older whine again. Jeno loves the sound.
"Lay on your back, I want to see how good I feel on your pretty face." Taeyong obeys immediately. Jeno takes the time to appreciate his beauty, his flushed face, skinny but toned chest and stomach. He stands and takes his jeans off the rest of the way and unbuttons his shirt and lets it fall. He watches as Taeyong's mouth hangs open at him. He crawls toward him and Taeyong's hands immediately go to his pierced nipple. He pulls slightly at it making the younger groan. He then leans up on his elbows and licks and sucks at it, he pokes his tongue through as Jeno grinds his cock onto Taeyong's clothed one making him moan again. Taeyong finally takes his panties off when Jeno leans over him and grabs the lube and a condom from his drawer and slides it down his shaft while Taeyong has sat up to continue to worship his muscles and nipples.
"Lay back, put your legs up." He does as he's told again and Jeno has to take a moment to breath. He runs his hands down the backs of Taeyong's thighs from the knee down to his little ass. He pushes it up as he's pulling him apart, to get the right angle and the best view. He watches as his head, followed by his piercing pop inside him. He looks up at Taeyong who doesn't quite know what to do with his hands. He watches him arch his back as he pushes slowly in.
"Oh, god." Taeyong says as Jeno bottoms out. He stops, letting him adjust, he's not a monster. It doesn't take long for the older to nod his head chanting go. Jeno slowly pulls back, Taeyong feels his piercing dragging inside him and his eyes roll to the back of his head. Soon Jeno can't stop himself from slamming into his prostate. He pounds relentlessly, between that and the piece of metal constantly rubbing his inner walls, he is on the verge of explosion.
"I'm going to cum." He says breathless as he watches Jeno pummel into him relentlessly. His thighs now feel bruised, his cock still neglected but he feels so good it doesn't even matter.
"Jeno, oh god. Can I?" And Jeno has to stop and stare, and Marvel at this person underneath him, asking him for permission to cum. He gently strokes his throbbing cock and whispers softly.
"Cum for me baby." Taeyong's heart skips a thousand beats in that moment. He's never heard such a sweet term of endearment come from the other's mouth. He soon explodes onto his tummy, the force pushing it out to his chest as he releases six months of no sex and two years of having the hots for his too young step brother. Jeno continues slamming in at various angles, hitting his sweet spot over and over, knowing he's over sensitive, knowing he will soon cum again. When Jeno finally bursts into his condom and throbs deep inside his beautiful older brother it pushes the latter to scream out as he cums a second time untouched. Jeno crashes down in top of him and rolls to his side and stares at the other.
"You should probably go now." He says coldly. Taeyong giggles.
"No, now you have to cuddle me." He says with a small smile.
"I cant, we might get caught." He says as he's absentmindedly rubbing his fingertips down Taeyong's arm.
"When did you start working out?" Taeyong asks tracing his six pack.
"A couple years ago. I seen you naked and wanted to look as fit as you." Taeyong laughs with a joy in his eyes that Jeno hasn't seen in a long time.
"I think you surpassed me and then some." He sighs.
"I really like your piercings, it's so hot." He says kissing his shoulders and neck.
"Kiss me?" He asks softly. Jeno shakes his head no.
"Jeno can i tell you something?" Jeno sighs and continues to stare at the ceiling.
"I'm in love with you." Taeyong says in a whisper.
"You can't just say stuff like that just because we fucked. Our parents are married." Jeno says agitated.
"It doesn't matter to me. I love you and I want to be with you, I have for a long time. That's why I went so far away for college. I knew you were too young and I would never cross a line like that but you started this." Jeno sighs.
"We were playing it was just sex." Taeyong purses his lips.
"Bullshit." He says making Jeno finally frown and look him in the eyes.
"I know you feel something for me, I know about all the sweet things you do for me. How you take care of my mom when I'm gone and you go into my room and sleep every couple of nights when I'm away. I know you check my tires for me before I leave and do my chores before I'm even asked." Jeno sighs again.
"Yeah, so. It doesn't change anything." Taeyong hums.
"I beg to differ, but is that why you are always so angry and want our parents to divorce?" Jeno looks away so Taeyong can't see him cry.
"Ok, yes. I love you all right? When you leave I feel empty inside. I love you. Also, tonight was amazing." Taeyong crawls on top of him and kisses his cheek.
"Please kiss me?" He whispers again. This time Jeno leans up on his elbows and takes his lips in a warm soft kiss.  When they finish they lay down cuddled together again.
"Will you please date me?" Taeyong asks knowing he's still apprehensive.
"What about our parents?" Taeyong chuckles and kisses his neck again.
"Don't worry about them yet. Let's just be together, then if you hate it you can leave and if you love it then it's something worth fighting for." He says, his gaze never faltering from the younger's. Jeno nods and smiles softly.
As they lay in bed holding each other and talking softly there is a knock on the door before it opens quickly. Jeno's father and Taeyong's mother are standing there taking in the situation, luckily they are covered but it's still pretty obvious what happened. Mr Lee looks at his wife.
"Thank god, now maybe we can have peace from all the sexual tension." She chuckles.
"Wash up boys, dinner is done." They are both looking at each other in horror. After they walk out Jeno makes a disgusted face.
"Something tells me I would have liked it better if they disapproved." Taeyong makes the saddest face the younger has ever seen.
"It's ok, baby." He says with a soft smile.
"I've really loved you for a long time now. I never planned on stopping, even when I didn't have hope." He kisses him again, showing him how much he loves him.
"I like the thought of dating a bad boy." Taeyong says with a giggle making the other smile.
"Yes but how will you like dating your brother?" Jeno asks. Taeyong laughs and leans over to kiss his cheek.
"You know I don't care... baby brother." Jeno pushes him away.
"Stop now before I dump you." He says with a chuckle.