My heart (DoTae)

It's kind of short, but sweet. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! ❤️

Taeyong wakes up with a warm breeze blowing across his skin, the moon is lighting up the room and his boyfriend is nowhere to be seen. He slowly gets out of bed and goes to the balcony. Neither wearing a stitch of clothing as they fell asleep right after their activities the night before. He hums as he walks up behind him, hugging his waist.
"What are you doing awake at this hour, and why are you standing on the balcony with no clothes? Is this something you do a lot?" Doyoung chuckles, and turns to kiss him on the lips softly.
"Actually, yes, it is one of the benefits of having a penthouse apartment but honestly, I'd probably do it even if I lived on the first floor, I have nothing to hide." Taeyong smiles and pulls him in for a kiss. He hugs him to himself and pulls away just to kiss him on the chest.
"You're a little full of yourself aren't you? It's OK though, it's one of the things I love about you." Doyoung hums and spins him to face the night view while he holds him closely from behind while kissing his neck and shoulder softly.
"This is so perfect." Taeyong says softly making the other hum in question.
"This view, the air, but mostly you. Being here with you is perfect." He says in almost a whisper. Doyoung's kisses trail his other side now.
"I like to come out here when I need time to think." Doyoung whispers sending shivers down his spine. His hands roaming the expanse of Taeyong's chest and stomach, brushing over his nipples, making a jolt of electricity run through him.
"What were you thinking about so hard t-tonight?" Taeyong asks as Doyoung rubs his hardening shaft along his backside. He stops and turns him to look him in the eye.
"You, how much I love you and how badly I want you here with me all the time. How I want to fall asleep with you and wake up with you. I want to cook together, and even wash dishes together and argue about who's turn it is to clean the bathroom. Baby, please. Please move in, make my home, our home." He's reduced Taeyong to tears.
"Of course I will. I love you." He says onto Doyoung's lips. They stay attached as Doyoung's tongue enters his mouth. They kiss like there will be no tomorrow, like this is their last moment together. He holds him against the railing now, pressing their manhood together in such a way that has the other gasping for air.
"Bed, let's go to bed?" Taeyong kind of asks.
Doyoung takes the liberty of picking him up and carrying him bridal style through the doors to their bed. He gently lays him down and hovers over him placing kiss after kiss on his hot moist skin.
"I love you baby." He says softly as he makes his way down his body, appreciating every inch.
"You're so beautiful. So perfect." Taeyong moans. Between his words and his lips and teeth, he's feeling overwhelmed.
"Ngh, Doyoungie, please don't tease me. Make love to me?" He begs. The named goes on kissing a trail to his purple cock that's laying hard against his tummy. He kisses and licks it, he even nibbles a few spots with his teeth.
"Ahh. Fuck, please?" He begs again.
"In due time baby, in due time." He leans over to grab the lube and can feel Taeyong readjusting so he can touch him too. He feels the coolness of his fingers as they make contact with his hard cock. He lets him do as he pleases, he really likes Doyoung's cock. He quickly lubes his fingers and enters two at a time. He's still pretty open from a few hours ago. Taeyong pushes down onto his fingers, ready for more.
"You want my cock baby?" Doyoung asks teasingly as he now rubs theirs together. Taeyong just pulls him in for a heated kiss so he takes the opportunity to slide in.
"Ohhh." Taeyong moans loudly, loving the burn from the abuse his hole took on their first round.
"Fuck. Go fast, go fast please." He says breathless. Doyoung Will of course accommodate his lover's needs. He pounds in fast and hard. The bed is slamming against the wall and it's a good thing he doesn't have neighbors on this side. He lifts his legs to place them over his shoulders and pounds his sweet spot relentlessly, loving the wrecked sounds coming from his love.
"I ca- can't hold it. F-fuck it's coming fast." He pants as he feels his release coming.
"Cum baby. Let go." Doyoung says as he strokes him in time with his thrusts.
"So tight, so good baby." He says as he too comes to completion at the same time. Taeyong is writhing under him as the over stimulation drives him mad. He clutches Doyoung's neck as he sobs onto his shoulder.
"Are you ok honey?" He asks softly, he only gets a nod in return.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I'm so sensitive tonight. I love you, you are amazing." Doyoung laughs and kisses all over his face.
"Your cute. Thank you for stroking my ego." He says with a few more kisses.
"Thank you for stroking my cock." Taeyong says with a smirk. Doyoung purses his lips and gets to his knees before attacking his boyfriend with tickles.
"Ahh. Stop please?" Taeyong begs, and he of course listens.
"Hold me?" Taeyong asks.
"Let's go take a bath. You will be awful sore in the morning." Doyoung suggests. When he stands Taeyong makes grabby hands at him with a cute pout and he almost, almost walks away. But really who could resist Taeyong's cute charms.

After a nice warm bubble bath together and some wine to top it off, they finally get sleepy again and go back to bed.
"I can't wait to live here with you." Taeyong says as he lays snuggled into the other's chest.
"Are you really sure you want me here though?" He asks making Doyoung laugh again.
"Taeyong, you are my everything. I need you here." He smiles shyly even though it's dark but Doyoung can feel it on his skin.
"I love you Doyoungie. You are my heart."