Yacht club pt 2 (XiaoTen)

This was requested quite a while ago and it took me a minute to come up with something. Hope you enjoy.

As the days towards their off season progress, the pair are finding each other alone whenever possible and sneaking in little touches and kisses. They cuddle every night but will not have sex with Taeyong and Jaehyun next to them. Ten isn't ready for everyone to know. After the big deal was made about him not giving it to his boyfriend, he is afraid what people would think about handing it over freely to Xiaojun. The plan is to wait until they are back in school and make it look as if they just casually start seeing each other.

Believe it or not this is harder on Ten than it has been on Xiaojun. His desire for touch and kisses make him hot at random times on random days. It's driving him insane. He spots Xiaojun walking into the cleaning closet and looks around before quickly following him in.
"Ten? Hey, what's up baby?" Xiaojun asks softly before leaving a peck on his lips.
"I need you. I need you to touch me, I can't take this anymore." He says desperately before attaching their lips in a heated make out. Xiaojun groans and grabs his ass before pulling him into him.
"I know baby, me too." He kisses him again.
"Hey, we are docking tonight. We will sneak out and find a place on the beach that's quiet and secluded, then I'll fuck your brains out." Ten whimpers at the possibility.
"Ok, I'll try to last." Xiaojun smiles and kisses his lips.
"Good boy." The corners of Ten's mouth quirk upward.
"If you need to jerk off to release some stress, feel free. I won't tell anyone." Xiaojun says with a smile. Ten puts his mouth dangerously close to the other's ear and hotly whispers.
"No daddy, I'm saving all my cum for you." His lips barely graze the shell of his ear and it's all Xiaojun Can do not to turn him around and fuck him right now.

As the door handle jiggles they break apart and pretend to be looking for supplies. Xiaojun's heart drops when he sees him standing there. Ten's ex Johnny Suh. He's always felt inferior to him because of his size and the fact that he had Ten and now isn't much better.
"Oh, hi John, what are you doing back?" Xiaojun asks watching the horror on Ten's face.
"Didn't you hear? Jaehyun had to leave due to a family emergency so they called me to fill in and since I miss my Ten and want to beg him to forgive me, I said yes.

Xiaojun looks at Ten who still hasn't turned to face Johnny and sees tears in his eyes. He's not sure exactly what they mean but it has him wondering if he's going to have a change of heart.
"So I'll get to bunk with you two. Isn't that great?" Johnny asks.
"Yeah, of course it is." Xiaojun says as he gets to the door with the same broom he was going to put away.
"Ten, can we talk a minute?" Johnny asks quietly. Ten looks over his shoulder with his tears now falling harder and nods to Xiaojun to leave. He watches as he purses his lips with a deep frown and practically slam the door shut.

The rest of the day Xiaojun is a bear. He's extremely unapproachable and therefore alone. Ten is off doing his job with a big dumb shadow following him. Ten knows Xiaojun is upset but he knows he can meet him tonight and clear the air. He just wishes he could lose the dead weight in the meantime. He's still angry with Johnny for why he broke up with him because it was really shitty but he's also really glad that it happened. He gets to realize his dreams and be with someone he's liked for such a long time. Yeah he knows he's just as shitty for liking someone else while he was with Johnny but as they got older their compatibility dropped dramatically. They are not made for each other.

Xiaojun has been avoiding whatever side of the ship the other is on, purely for the purpose of not seeing Johnny attached to his hip. He really doesn't want to lose his job for punching a co worker a few weeks before they dock for the season anyway.

When the ship finally docks for the night, Ten is so relieved.
As he finishes up his duties he feels hands on his hips and sighs.
"I'm waiting up for you tonight. We should go out and talk, and kiss like we used to." He is frozen.
"No Johnny. We are done. You broke up with me now leave me alone."  He pushes out of his tight hold and walks away.
"Baby please?"
He cries. He doesn't like hearing him say that. Only Xiaojun Can call him that. He goes into his bunk quickly to avoid anymore contact with Johnny. As people start trickling in he has to control his sobs. All he wants is for Xiaojun to wrap him up in his arms and tell him everything is ok.