Hangover cure (norenmin)

Just smut because I wanted to!

When Jeno woke up the Saturday after his fraternities first party of the year his head was pounding. He tries to open his eyes but the pain is unbearable. He tries to move his arms to cover his face but they are weighted down. He doesn't know how to function. He knows he drank enough for three people and honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was in a hospital bed right now. He tries to move his legs but they are weighted too, he wants to cry but can only get out a whimper.
"Fuck." He says as loudly as he can, which isn't very because his voice is a little hoarse. He decides to just try to sleep a little longer and closes his eyes. His body feels warm, nice warm so he relaxes right into sleep again.
After what he assumes is only minutes but was actually two more hours of sleep, he feels something moving on him and realizes that the reason he couldn't move his limbs was because he was in bed with another person.
He starts to open his eyes again, this time it's a little easier, his head not quite as bad. He sees a mop of sandy blonde hair on his chest. He tries desperately to remember who it is but when he closes his eyes he remembers seeing black hair. After a few minutes of trying to remember he gasps. He remembers enough to know there are two people in his bed. He remembers enough to know he had an amazing night last night. He just don't remember who they were. He opens his eyes again and focuses on the black hair in his left side, then the blonde on his right. He moves his legs a little and can feel their naked skin pressed against his and even in his pain filled state it does something to him. He slides his still trapped hands down each of their backs, making them both start to wiggle around.
Soon enough the one on the left is grinding into him and the one on his right follows soon after. He feels their hands start to roam around his chest and stomach and he starts to try to wake them. This either needs to stop now or he's going to want to carry this through and he's not too sure they will want to.
"Hey, wake up. Guys." He says tapping them on the back. He hears a groan on his left and a whine to his right. They still haven't even acknowledged him when they start to talk to each other.
"Good morning baby." One says to the other.
"Good morning, I slept so good last night." The one says stretching a little.
"So wait I fucked boyfriends?" Jeno asks making both of them jump.
"What?" The one on the left looks under the blanket and sees his own pre cum covered dick pressed against his thigh. He examines his body as he looks across to see his boyfriend in the same state.
"Uh. Jaemin? I think we..." The black haired one starts.
"Look, I don't know if you remember last night but it was pretty fucking good and if you don't get your dicks off my legs and your hands off my body we are going to have to have a repeat, because I am hard as fuck right now and I can't take much more of this." He stares up at the ceiling, waiting for the moment they jump up and dramatically express their shock and regret from the night before but really all they do is shrug at each other and start kissing his chest before going to each other, kissing hotly in front of him.
"Fuck." He says as he feels his dick grow even more. He feels two hands reaching downward, one starts stroking his dick while the other cups his balls. They are still kissing each other and grinding on his thighs.
"Mm, fuck." He says as the one he knows as Jaemin abruptly gets to his knees and puts him all the way in his mouth. He looks at the other who is watching him Bob up and down.
"What's your name?" He looks up at him with darkened eyes.
"Renjun. Can I kiss you?" Jeno smiles.
"Please." He pants out.
As his cock hits the back of Jaemin's throat, he moans into Renjun's mouth. The kiss starts out kind of slow and soft but quickly heats up. Tongues and teeth are clashing in the best way. Renjun crawls over him putting his ass in his boyfriends face. He stops what he's doing and starts paying attention to him. He slides his wetted fingers into his hole gently, listening to him moan onto Jeno's lips. Renjun pushes his hips back onto his fingers harder, needing more.
"I want to ride your dick." He says breathless to Jeno who wants to oblige.
Jeno grabs his dick and touches it to his crack to show him he is nearby and ready. Renjun whines excitedly bouncing his ass a little before Jaemin helps them out. He holds Renjun's cheeks apart and watches the other slide his cock in expertly. He's almost in tears.
"Fuck, you guys. That's so fucking hot, fuck." He says with a slight panicked voice.
"Jaemin, baby get in me too." Renjun says as he bounces down hard once more. He then lays all the way forward and Jaemin finds his way on top of them and inches in slowly. Renjun cries at the stretch and Jeno lets out a guttural moan.
"Fuck, oh my god." Jaemin says as he bottoms out. His cock pressed hard against Jeno's, surrounded by Renjun's tight walls is enough to drive him insane.
"I love you baby, fuck." Jeno chooses to ignore their couple talk and focuses on the surge of pleasure waiting to rip through him.
"You can move now." Renjun says in a whisper. They find a rhythm, but both are ready way too soon as the sensation is too much.
"Feels so good, I won't last much longer." Jeno says. Jaemin looks in his pretty eyes as he hovers over the two and can't help himself when he leans down to kiss him. Jeno of course responds right away. It's soft and slow as they had slowed their pace way down to hold off the end but it's finally too much.
"It's coming, fuck." Jaemin says as he starts going faster, the friction causing Jeno to buck wildly too while Renjun clutches his neck for support. He moans loudly as they repeatedly hit his spot from different angles. He's spent, his dick releases without his consent just as the other two explode inside him. Jaemin collapses gently on top of them. His face on Renjun's back as they all catch their breath.
"Are you ok, Renjun?" Jeno asks softly in his ear as he feels his shoulder getting wet from the smaller one. He lifts his head and looks in his concerned eyes with his wet ones and smiles softly.
"I think so, can i kiss you again?" He asks shyly. Jeno smiles and nods his head. They lock eyes before pressing their lips together. Jaemin watches on with a soft smile playing on his lips. He waits until they are done to kiss the back of Renjun's neck.
"I'm going to pull out now baby." He says softly. Renjun clutches Jeno again who decides that kissing him again would be helpful so he slips his tongue into his mouth relaxing him in the process. He feels him slip out and finally breathes a sigh of relief. He pecks Jeno's lips.
"Thank you. Now it's your turn." Jeno nods and gently pulls out. He feels this a bit more but he's ok. Jeno carefully helps him to his back and Jaemin is up
Looking for their clothes.
"Here baby, I'll help you dress and I can carry you home." Renjun nods while Jeno is laying with his arms behind his head.
"You guys don't have to run away, I couldn't have been that bad, I mean you did come back for seconds and you cured my hangover." Renjun giggles and it's the sweetest sound Jeno has heard in a while.

"You can take a bath down the hall, you should stay off your feet for a while and I'll order pizza?" Jaemin looks at Renjun, Silently asking if he wants to and he looks at Jeno and shyly nods. Jaemin puts on a stiff smile that Jeno notices instantly. He gets up and grabs him by the arm.
"Come with me, you can start his bath while I order food and check out the state of the house." He nods and goes along leaving Renjun lying there, waiting.
When they get in the bathroom Jeno corners him.
"Is there a problem?" He asks in a matter of fact way.
"You like my boyfriend don't you? I can tell he really likes you too." He says a little sadly. Jeno chuckles.
"What? Because we kissed more? I think he deserves a little extra for what he did, dont you?" He asks and Jaemin nods a little.
"I guess but I..." He doesn't get to finish as he's pressed against the wall with Jeno's lips on his.
"Don't worry, I like you too. And later, I plan to have my way with you." Jaemin gulps hard and nods his head, he tries to hide his smile but can't.
"Good, I had an amazing time and I wasn't ready to stop." He says. Jeno smiles showing his pretty crescent eyes making Jaemin's heart flutter.
"I'll go order food now, run him a nice bath then cover him and we will bring him in here but wait for me to come back. I have some questionable roommates." Jaemin agrees and kisses him once more.
After his bath and a lot of pizza Renjun feels so much better. They spent the day watching movies and talking. Jeno discovered that they are both poly and have liked him for a while. He felt a little bad for never noticing them but they don't care. Of course then he wasn't surprised that they hit on him first. They only come to the party because they knew he was going to be there, then when they got their courage up after a lot of drinks they made a move and he was willing to participate.

They ended up spending the whole weekend, there was  of course more sex and Jaemin now feels just as included as his boyfriend. They talked a lot and Jeno agreed to go on a date with them later in the week. They don't know where this will go but all want to give it a try. In a short amount of time they grew addicted to each other.