Living the Dream pt 3 (Jaemin +Dream)

So, this is long. As I write this I'm up to almost 4,000 words. So yes this is the smut portion of the story, you can skip it if you want, you will not miss any major plot.
This one was hard to write for a few reasons, one being, it's a lot of smut and I didn't want it to be just Jaemin fucks one after another and bam. I wanted it to have a story too.
It was also hard because this is the first time I've ever written a smut with Jisung in it. 😬
I hope you all enjoy.
Also if I missed anything in editing I'm sorry, as I said this is a lot.

It doesn't take long for all of Dream to be back to normal, with the only exception being that Jaemin hasn't resumed activities just yet. He is going to practices and recordings and will be doing a photo shoot soon too. Right now he's enjoying doing little things for them, like cooking and secretly going to their schedules with them, just like before.
They have not announced to fans yet that he is back, but they will when it's appropriate.

Today he is cooking with Haechan. They are making a feast big enough to feed a lot of their staff and the group. Haechan's been silly and flirty all afternoon and Jaemin thinks it's time he shuts him up. He quickly pins him to the counter and breathes hotly down his neck before licking a fat stripe. Haechan whines.
"Are you done teasing me?" Jaemin asks. He bites his ear lobe then sucks it further into his mouth. Haechan pants and clutches the counter behind him.
"No." He says, Jaemin hums and drops to his knees while sliding his fingers into his waistband.
"How about now? Hmm? Your manager will be here any minute." Haechan shakes his head.
"I won't stop."

In an instant his pants are down his hips. Jaemin makes eye contact before he licks from his balls to his tip. Haechan bites  his lip as his knees go weak. He hears the main door of their dorm open and panic streaks across his face. What has he gotten himself into.
"You better cum fast baby." Jaemin says with a devilish smile. He quickly encases his cock in his mouth, easily swallowing the tip in his throat. Haechan whimpers as his moans threaten to emerge. Jaemin goes fast knowing he needs to get this done in a hurry and he knows that Haechan is beyond turned on now.
As Haechan let's go in Jaemin's mouth he has literal tears streaming down his face. He's been holding everything back and it's too much.

Jaemin quickly stands pulling his pants up with him and sticks his tongue down his throat earning a moan from deep within.

"That's fucking hot." Renjun says as he walks in.
"Come here baby." Jaemin says, still sporting his devilish smile. Haechan looks a little nervous and that only serves to make him chuckle.
He grabs Renjun by the neck and pulls him in for a steamy kiss. His tongue instantly invading his mouth in dominant fashion. They pull away and Renjun looks at Haechan while still in his post blow job state.
"You taste good Haechanie." Haechan grabs his arm.
"You can't just fucking say that." Renjun smiles coyly.
"I just did." He pecks Haechan on the lips.
"The managers are arriving." He walks out leaving Haechan flustered and Jaemin a little bothered too.
"Clean yourself up baby, I'll finish in here." Jaemin says before kissing him once again.

After everyone leaves Renjun finds Jaemin sitting on the couch alone and crawls into his lap. He sits facing him with his arms around his neck.
"That really was hot you know." Jaemin hums.
"What? I can't remember." Renjun smirks.
"You devouring Haechan, in more ways than one." He hums again.
"Oh yeah? How hot?" Renjun shakes his head.
"You know, now Fuck..." Jaemin puts his finger over his lips to shush him. Renjun immediately starts to tear up.
"You still don't want me? After all of that?" He asks sadly but before Jaemin Can say a word he is off his lap and practically running into Jeno's room.

"Am I that undesirable? Am I ugly? Do I smell bad? Maybe he really doesn't love me?" Jeno is doing his best to console Renjun but he's almost hysterical.
"If it's any consolation? I'd have sex with you in a heartbeat. I think you are pretty, and sexy." Renjun smiles and snuggles in.