You can watch (MarkHyuck)

So this is a bit 🙈

Haechan is exhausted. They have been working hard on this upcoming tour nonstop and today was the final dress rehearsal for the first show. His head hits the pillow quickly and manages to whisper out a Goodnight to Mark who is sleeping in the next bed.
"Good night Haechanie, you did so well today." Haechan only hums as he is already drifting off.

With Haechan laying curled up on his side he sees the numbers on the clock lit up at two am. He's only been sleeping an hour. He sighs. He's not sure what woke him but he figures it won't take long to fall back asleep. He closes his eyes again and feels sleep coming fast, just when he's about over the edge he hears it. It's a soft noise that he just can't put his finger on. It's repetitive, it almost sounds slippery? He squeezes his eyes hoping for something to block it out when he hears a soft groan coming from Mark. He quickly grabs his glasses and turns on the bedside lamp, he is completely paralyzed by what he is seeing.
Mark has obviously been jerking off, his hand was in an upward motion when he stopped as he was caught. He was just squeezing at the tip as he watches Haechan carefully.
"Uh, shit, I'm sorry. I uh, I heard, well uh. I thought, I didn't know?" Haechan stammers out as Mark chuckles at him.
"Sorry? For what?" Mark asks, his hand still squeezing the head of his cock, knowing he's flustered.
"F-for, well I didn't, uh, I." He stops, his words completely lost as he watches his tip disappear slowly in Mark's fist. He swallows thickly.
"Sorry for invading my privacy?" Mark asks with a smirk. Haechan nods quickly as he watches his head reappear as his hand slowly slides down his shaft. He licks his dry lips.
"Yes, that, sorry for that." Mark chuckles again.
"You don't seem very sorry, I mean you haven't taken your eyes off of my cock since you turned on the light." Haechan gasps and peels his eyes away and dares to look in Mark's eyes with his cheeks blazing.
"It's ok Haechan, you can watch." Mark says with his voice going down an octave. Haechan turns his head toward the window.
"Psh, no. No thanks. That's weird, and I'm not g-gay." Mark smirks.
"I think your hard cock poking out of your boxers there tell a different story." Haechan's cheeks are still fire red.
"Touch yourself Haechanie. I want to watch you too." Mark says somewhat gently. Haechan frowns as if in thought but listens nonetheless. Mark sits cross legged on his bed watching him get his underwear down his hips .
"Move the blanket so I can see?" He kind of asks. Haechan slowly does it, he watches as Mark looks at him appreciatively and it makes his heart speed up.
"You are beautiful." Mark says softly as he starts to slowly stroke himself. He throws a tube at Haechan who catches It clumsily. He generously fills his hand with lube and slides it up and down a few times.
"That's it, you are so wet and slippery now. Stroke it faster baby." He says making a whimper burst from Haechan's throat.
They continue this for a while, Mark can see that Haechan is close but he doesn't want to let it happen this way.
"Stop." He says watching Haechan pant as he stops his movement.
"Look at how pretty you are." He says as he stands. Haechan watches his cock bouncing as he walks toward him.
"Can I touch you too?" Mark asks, still slowly stroking himself. Haechan nods.
"Yes." He swallows nervously as he watches Mark get on his bed, on his knees and start licking his shaft. He throws his head back. His thighs squeeze around Mark's head as he feels his release coming.
"Mark, I'm going to cum." Mark stops and kisses his tip ever so gently.
"Cum for me baby." He says before he swallows him whole and sucks and strokes him until he finally lets go in his mouth. Mark hums on his dick making him shudder before crawling up and kissing him. Haechan is in the clouds with all of these new wonderful sensations. The taste of himself on Mark's tongue drives him crazy as he reaches down and grabs Mark's neglected dick and strokes him quickly.
"Mark, Mark, please?" He asks out of breath.
"Please what baby?" Haechan's heart speeds up as he says it out loud.
"I want to feel you in me. I want you to fuck me please?" It only takes a moment of hesitation on Mark's part to decide to grant his wish.
"Of course baby, lay on your stomach so I can open you up good." Haechan cooperates fully and even lifts his hips off the bed a little to give him better access. Mark growls and rubs his hands on his cheeks before spreading him open.
"Fuck, you are so fucking sexy baby." He says as he lubes his finger and pushes it in slowly. Haechan moans and pushes his face into his pillow. He rocks his hips back onto it.
"More, I can take more." He practically begs. He wets two more and slowly slides them in while placing feather light kisses on the small of his back. He takes his time exploring his insides with his fingers, kissing and biting his honey skin. Haechan is pushing back hard and needy onto his fingers. He whines when he feels them slowly disappear.
"Shh, I've got you. I'm going to fuck you now, are you ready?" He asks softly.
"Yes, god yes." Haechan moans. He has him raise to his knees so he can smoothly enter him. He feels his walls stretching around him and moans deeply before stopping to catch his bearings.
"So fucking tight. Make me feel so good baby." He says in a low gravelly tone. Haechan moans his name and begs for more as he starts to slam in hard and fast. He goes at a fairly steady pace. His upper body is folded over the younger, arms wrapped tightly around him as he kisses the back of his neck and shoulders. He slows and pulls out gently making Haechan cry. He is desperate to cum again.
"On your back baby." He quickly rolls to his back so Mark lifts one of his legs and pushes back in. Both moan at the new angle and Mark loves being able to see his face as he fucks him softer and more lovingly. He leans forward and kisses his lips as they both release together.
Mark stays on top of him and keeps kissing him softly before he lays his head down onto his chest. Nothing is said at first until Haechan breaks the silence.
"Mark?" He hums and kisses his chest.
"Do you think Jeno or Jaemin would let me watch them too? I mean, think of their muscle's flexing as they pump themselves. Mark's head pops up.
"I mean i guess you have to ask them, maybe you should be their roommate in the next city?" He says dejected. Haechan of course hears this and lifts his head again to look in his eyes.
"Mark.'I was kidding. You are my soulmate, I only want to do that with you. But like maybe you don't want to only be with me in which case I guess I have to let you..." He's cut off with a sweet kiss.
"I don't want to share you and I don't want to be with anyone but my soulmate." They kiss deeply again.
"So I can still be your roommate?" Haechan asks softly.
"Of course soulmate."