I love the way you love me. (JohnChan)

Ok, I need to stop this! I am neglecting all my other stories and I'm sorry to those of you who read them but I can't help myself.
I read how Johnny and his manager were caring for him at an airport as I'm sure you've probably seen the video, that inspired this. Then I seen the picture of Jeno with that model Hunter Schafer and considered a jealous Nomin story. I don't know though, if you all want it I will.

As soon as the plane lands and they are allowed to exit, Haechan feels Johnny take his hand. He smiles softly to himself, loving how soft he is with him. Since he got sick and had to take a break from touring Johnny's been babying him. He always has really but it's been a lot more. He always stands by him and protects him from the mobs of people and tries to comfort him when it gets to be too much. He's always telling him to slow down, not to work too hard and to rest.
"What are you doing today?" Johnny asks softly as they walk through the mobs of fans.
"I don't know, I'll probably play a game or sleep." Johnny hums.
"Sleep sounds nice." Haechan nudges him.
"You should come and cuddle me then, we can both sleep?" He asks while batting his eyelashes. Johnny lets out an airy chuckle.
"I have a schedule, just some photos on location. I'll probably be gone for a couple hours or so, maybe you could wait? Then I'll cuddle you and we will have the best, much needed nap before we order take out and sit on my bed watching movies until we fall asleep again." Haechan's face lights up, his eyes sparkle and Johnny thinks he is the most precious human to exist. He smiles fondly and almost caresses his cheek until he remembers where they are. He clears his throat and touches his shoulder instead.
Johnny as usual carry's his bag and wraps his arm around his back in a protective manner. He holds him closer the more aggressive the crowd gets. He loves and appreciates their fans but wishes they would give them some privacy. He is angry and frustrated but tries not to show it as he keeps a neutral look on his face. Finally when they get to the van they can breathe again.
"Are you ok?" Johnny asks worriedly as he looks him over. Haechan giggles.
"I'm good, how about you?" He replies softly. Johnny just nods and lays his head back on the seat and tries to rest.
After he walks Haechan into the dorm and grabs a few things he leaves for his shoot. He'd rather stay home today but duty calls. The photo shoot is lengthy and cold. It's outdoors and it's windy, he's absolutely miserable. This is why when he gets home he quickly changes into his comfy sweats. He stands at the foot of Haechan's bed watching him snore cutely. He was going to wait for Johnny but he got too tired. Johnny smiles softly and crawls in behind him, he is the big spoon with his face buried in the warmth of his neck.
Haechan wakes an hour later wrapped in Johnny's arms and smiles softly to himself. He slowly turns so he's facing him and brushes his hair behind his ear and kisses his nose. Johnny's eyes open suddenly, scaring him. He gasps and holds his heart earning a chuckle from the older.
"Hi." Haechan says.
"Hi." He replies, both barely above a whisper.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" Haechan asks shyly as Johnny stares in his eyes.
"Because I adore you." Johnny says softly. Haechan's hand slides to Johnny's face and he traces circles with his thumb.
"I love you." Haechan says before pressing his lips to Johnny's. It's soft and sweet, just something to show his appreciation.
"You really don't have to worry about me all the time you know." Haechan says, still touching his face.
"That night, it first happened scared me so much. Your heart is precious, you are precious. I never want to lose you." He sighs and pecks his lips.
"If it bothers you I will try to stop fussing over you." Haechan smiles.
"You don't have to stop, I love the way you treat me. The way you check in on me and remind me to take care of me but I just don't want you upset about it anymore. I'm better now. I've rested and I got a clean bill of health from the doctor so now we can promote together more. I missed you so much when you were on tour without me." Johnny kisses his face in multiple places making him laugh.
"I missed you too, everyone did but I was scared too."Haechan nods and hugs him placing soft kisses on his neck.
"I'm going to miss you when you're gone. I'm so proud of you guys for finally getting the world tour you deserve but I wish I could come with." He pouts making Haechan smile.
"Do you need an extra body guard? Because I'll do it. I'll protect you." Johnny says catching Haechan staring at him a certain way.
"Why are you looking at me like that?" He asks with a quirk in one brow. Haechan looks deep in his eyes.
"Because, I have no doubt that you actually would do that for me and fuck, I love you so much and I love the way you love me." He says before capturing his lips in a steamy kiss. Johnny kisses back matching his intensity and pulls him as close as he can. Their tongues collide as Johnny wins the fight for dominance. He knows that if Haechan wasn't in this soft mood that he would be testing him, he honestly loves both sides of this perfect person with his whole heart and soul.
He kisses along his jaw and down his neck earning whimpers from the younger. His heart thumps wildly in his chest as he watches the way his breath comes out in little puffs and his chest rises and falls rapidly. The fact that only his kisses have this effect on him make him crazy. He pushes him back and straddles his waist as the other watches him with lidded eyes. He gently removes his sweatshirt and kisses down his chest and tummy. He takes time to appreciate every little thing about him as he goes.
Haechan is going mad already, this isn't their first time but as usual it feels like it is. Johnny has a way of making him feel new things every time they are intimate in any way. He grabs Johnny's dark locks which are lengthy enough for him to get a good grip. He moans when he feels his pants being slid down his waist as he knows whatever Johnny does next will be incredible. He's always incredible. He feels Johnny's soft lips come in contact with his hot skin just below his belly button as he works his way down.
"Oh, Johnny, more give me more." Haechan couldn't even possibly explain why he feels even more needy than he ever has. His desire to be touched by his lover is overwhelming.
Johnny doesn't hesitate, he can hear it in his voice, the need. He moves down to lick down his hard shaft, over his balls until he pushes his legs up and lunges his tongue deep inside him. Haechan lets out a high pitch moan as he pulls his hair hard. This only spurs Johnny on to please him more. He pushes his tongue in deep as he strokes him simultaneously.
"Johnny, please? I want you inside me now, I need to feel you." Johnny groans as he feels himself twitching after hearing this. He gets up to his knees and crawls over him to kiss him lovingly as he lifts his legs and guides himself to his lovers tight heat. He watches as Haechan's head flies back, his mouth drops open and a deep moan leaves his lips as he stretches around him. Just seeing him this way makes him want to cum already. He loves Haechan so much and his happiness and pleasure are Johnny's sole purpose right now and always. He's slow and intentional with every movement, every touch, every kiss, it is his only desire to please Haechan. Sex with Haechan is different every time. It can be feisty, fun or sexy. They've had kinky and quick sex, Johnny centered sex, when Haechan wants to take care of his needs. But these times here are Johnny's favorite. He loves to give his baby everything he wants and needs, he lives for showing him how much he loves him just by his touch. He watches closely and stays in tune with Haechan's sounds as he keeps chasing their pleasures.
As he sees Haechan nearing his high he allows himself to get closer too, his goal is to achieve it at the same time. The only sounds encompassing them are their heavy breaths and soft moans. Johnny presses his chest to Haechan's as he holds him as close as space will allow as they come to the end. Haechan moans out his name as he is filled with his seed.
After taking a few minutes to come down Johnny looks softly at his baby who is looking right back at him with love in his eyes.
"Are you ok baby?" Haechan chuckles.
"Yes Johnny, I'm good. You treat me so well. I love you." Johnny smiles softly and pecks his lips.
"I love you baby, ready to order food and watch movies?" He asks while kissing his face.
"After you wash me." Haechan says with a cute smile. Johnny of course jumps up and helps him to the bathroom to wash him. He will always take care of his Haechan.