The sinking ship (Norenmin) Pt2

Jeno looks at Renjun, both with tears.
"Do you forgive him?" Renjun asks softly.
"Is that even a question? He's my best friend and even if he didn't have a reason to be, he was hurting. Do you?" Renjun smiles softly.
"Of course. We should tell him though because he feels terrible." Jeno nods and stands, he goes to his drawer and throws on a pair of sweats and pulls Renjun to his feet. They go directly to his room and he's not there. They are worried of course, not wanting him wandering the streets in that state of mind.
Renjun goes to his room to find Jaemin cuddled in Jisung's arms crying his eyes out. They can see visible relief on his face as he wants to not be in the middle of this situation anymore.
Jeno kneels by the bed and grabs Jaemin's hand.
"Jaem, you must know that we forgive you right?" Jaemin looks up with his red eyes and tear stained cheeks.
"We love you. We both are madly in love with you as well as each other and you hurt us but we understand why you did it. Just maybe next time instead of getting angry you should just talk to us." He nods and smiles a small smile as he looks up to the two loves of his life.  Jeno leans over and softly kisses his face not hearing the groan and just as Renjun decides to move in for a kiss of his own he is met with a scream.
"This is really sweet but very disturbing, can you maybe take this to another room. I don't need to see this." Jisung says disgusted. The others laugh at his pain as Renjun still kisses Jaemin's cheek before he helps him up.
"I'm moving in with Chenle, this is ridiculous." Jisung says covering his face with a pillow.
Jeno invites Jaemin into his room which is now practically Renjun's as well because they sleep together every night. They all sit on the edge of the bed and the room is now filled with a new awkwardness.
"So I guess we need to discuss our feelings now?" Jeno says quickly. Renjun nods and they both look at Jaemin who is still red eyed and puffy faced. His nose is runny, he's an all around mess. Renjun goes to the bathroom and wets a wash cloth and gives it to a thankful Jaemin.
"Jaem, the night you saw that, happened to be the night that we confessed our feelings for each other. We were excited to get it off our chests and we were so scared but excited to try to talk to you and maybe tell you how we felt. If I'm being honest you crushed us. I was also feeling angry and defensive because you hurt Junie, like me? No big deal but you don't mess with the people I love." Jaemin looks down sadly until Jeno picks up his chin with his finger.
"I tried so hard to be angry at you especially when Renjun cried himself to sleep that night in my arms. I mean it should have been a happy day for us but it was awful. But even with that I still loved you, still held out hope that you were just going through some things and would come back around. I almost gave up but you are here now and that's all we could ask for at this point." Jaemin cried some more and Renjun gave Jeno the 'do you have to rub it in' face.
Jeno then pulled Jaemin into his arms and held him.
"Jaemin, I'm not saying this to make you feel guilty, I want you to know the truth. I don't want to sugar coat things or lie in the beginning of our relationship." Jaemin nods vigorously on his shoulder until what he said sinks in and he pops up quickly and looks at Jeno's calm face.
"What? Do you not want to be with us?" Jaemin looks down at his hands.
"With everything in me, but I don't deserve you. Junie, I'm so sorry I made you cry. I'm sorry I hurt you Jeno, my best friend forever. I love you both so much but I can't be with you because I don't deserve your forgiveness." He stands, ready to walk out but Renjun won't let him go.
"No, Jaemin! You don't get to hurt me again!" Jaemin looks shocked, he didn't see it that way.
"You hurt me once and I've forgiven you and so has Jeno but you don't get to hurt me again. I won't allow it." He pulls Jaemin back to the bed so aggressively that he loses his balance and ends up laying back so Renjun uses the opportunity to straddle his waste and hold his hands above his head. He softly kisses his lips and only deepens it when he feels a response from the other. Jaemin can't even see straight anymore. He's in complete euphoria. But when Jeno lies down beside him and coaxes him to turn his head slightly so he can have a kiss as well, he's completely gone.
They spend their night kissing and cuddling and telling Jaemin every chance they can that they love him no matter what.