Lover (YuWin)

"You're back? For how long this time? A week, a month?" Winwin sighs, he really is not in any position to argue so he just stays silent. He wasn't expecting to be face to face with his ex as soon as he got off the plane but of course they work for the same company and he had to report back at headquarters.
"Whatever, I've got a shoot." Yuta says as he walks out and slams the door. Winwin sighs again and sits down to think. He knows exactly when and how their relationship got fucked and he knows it's his fault, he just doesn't know if he wants to resolve it or move on. It was hard to maintain, mainly because of their jobs and distance but did he love him enough to try to fix it? Does Yuta love him enough to ever forgive him? He is too tired to even think about it now so he just heads to the main office then he will go home and sleep for a week.

Yuta finishes his photo shoot like the professional he is then goes to find his good friend and cry on his shoulder.
"What's wrong babe? You look sad." Yuta sighs and walks into the office.
"He's back. He's fucking back, just like that, no fucking warning. I ran into him in the hall. I tried to get him to talk but he was tight lipped as usual and I had a shoot so." As he sits on the edge of the desk speaking to the only person in this business he would trust with his life, his manager Johnny, he can't help but cry.
"Want me to beat him up in an alley?" Johnny asks excitedly. Yuta chuckles.
"No. Just let me sit on your lap and cry on your shoulder?" Johnny smiles softly and holds his arms open. Yuta melts into him and sighs.
"I knew he would eventually be back but I was hoping I'd be out of the country." Johnny hums.
"Well, I guess just try to ignore it. Start dating again, you always talk about moving on, maybe now is the time." He says softly. This only makes Yuta whine.
"But it's so hard, and the only person I trust is you and I don't think Ten will let me date you." Johnny chuckles and ruffles his hair.

After a couple of weeks of not seeing the other Yuta believes it's safe to assume he left town again. He's currently in the makeup chair getting ready for another shoot when his partner for today walks in.
"Yuta, baby, how are you my pretty lion?" Jungwoo asks making him smile. He makes a cute face a rawrs. Jungwoo giggles excitedly.
"So fucking cute." He says as he sits in his chair and awaits his makeup too.
"Thank you for the flowers." Yuta says to Jungwoo, who just looks puzzled.
"It wasn't me. You probably have an admirer. You are one of the hottest models here, anyone here probably wants you at any given time." He smiles cutely at the compliment.
"Awe, thanks." He says making Jungwoo gasp.
"You know most people would be modest and say oh, no it's you who is the hottest but you just keep all the compliments to yourself." He says with a chuckle.
The shoot was set to be a sexy duo performance. Positioning themselves in what look like provocative positions but are really innocent. Both being extremely sexy of course, they pull it off without a hitch. Jungwoo walks up and hugs him before he kisses him square on the lips. Yuta knows it doesn't mean anything, it's just how Jungwoo is so he willingly kisses him back then snuggles into his neck.
"You smell so good today." He says, sniffing him.

After parting from him, Yuta walks down the hall toward his dressing room slowly and smiles. He may not have a lover that spends all his extra time with him but he has lovely friends/family that keep him grounded. When he walks in he sees him sitting on the couch and grunts.
"Why are you in my dressing room? You must have your own?" He questions.
"I want to talk to you." Winwin says simply.
"I thought you left again." Winwin shakes his head no.
"I was laying low, doing some thinking." Yuta just hums.
"Did you like the flowers?" Winwin asks. Yuta frowns and walks to them only to throw them in the garbage. Winwin furrows his brow.
"I guess I deserve that." Yuta huffs and crosses his arms.
"Leave now, we have nothing to say to each other." Winwin frowns again and stands, he slowly walks toward him. Yuta screams.
"Stop. Don't fucking come any closer." Winwin's hands go up and he backs away. He shakes his head in disappointment.
"Fine, I'll leave. One of these days though we will talk about it." As soon as the door closes Yuta falls to his knees and pulls the flowers out of the bin with tears streaking down his face. He smells them then angrily shoves them back in.
"Fuck." He says with a choked sob. He really loved those flowers.