Bruised pt 3 (YuJun)

This is the longest, I've ever written one of these so it may take a minute to get through it. Please enjoy. 💚💜

After reading through the contract and all the possible things they could do together, Xiaojun was a bit overwhelmed. Horny but overwhelmed. He didn't even know a lot of this stuff existed. Yuta explains everything so well and is always caring and gentle, at least when he needs to be. Xiaojun likes to be manhandled by him, more than he would care to admit.

Since they've started, a few months ago they've had plenty of rough play. Yuta really didn't know what kind of animal he was unleashing when he took Xiaojun on as a submissive. He is very obedient, except when he wants to be punished so when Yuta tells him he needs to eat his dinner because he wants him to keep up his strength, he tells him no. Which in and of itself is disrespectful yes, but it isn't until he flips the plate upside down on the table that he earns his punishment.
"I cooked that for you, I didn't do all that work for you to waste it." Xiaojun of course feels guilt immediately but honestly, Yuta knows what he's up to and while Xiaojun secretly smiles on their way upstairs, Yuta has his own little smile to hide.
"Take your clothes off and lay down on the bed." Xiaojun is quick obey now and of course Yuta takes note of this. He ties him down then stands and shakes his head.

"Who knew you were such a naughty boy?" He sits on his thighs stroking him, getting him good and turned on before slipping on the cock ring, it's been used once or twice before so Xiaojun knows exactly what he's in for. At least he thinks he does. Yuta starts kissing his body all over, if this is torture, it's the sweetest kind. His tongue swipes across his nipple making his hips jolt up, as far as they can anyway, he is strapped to the bed.
"Does that feel good baby boy?" He whimpers.
"Yes daddy." Yuta smirks as his eyes darken and Xiaojun knows, now is the time.

He watches as everything goes dark as he lowers the blindfold to his eyes.
"Tonight for your punishment I will be using wax, you remember to color out if it's too much, and if you take this well I'll let you cum. Just remember how difficult it was last time when you couldn't. How badly your dick was hurting when you had to fall asleep?" Xiaojun nods with a pout.
"Yes daddy, I'll be so good for you." Yuta smiles widely.
"Good boy." He says petting his hair. He gives him one last kiss on the lips before going to grab the candle he lit when they first came in here. He quickly blows it out and checks the temperature before dripping anything on him.

He starts with just a drip on his shoulder earning a hiss.
"Color?" He asks.
"Green daddy." Yuta smiles. He really did get the best submissive. Yuta drips across his upper chest first to test his tolerance before going down to his more sensitive stomach. He watches as he writhes under him, getting more turned on, the more his skin heats up.  His chest is rising and falling rapidly as he moans wantonly. Yuta pauses and asks how he is before kissing his lips and the spots with the already hardened wax.
He then moves to his thighs, but he goes a step further and massages it into his skin making his jaw slack.
"Daddy, it's, can I , I need to, ohh. Ohh." Yuta pauses.
"Color, baby?" He asks as he sets the candle on the table.
"G-green, but hurts, my cock hurts, can I cum please daddy? I was so good for you." He says breathless.
Yuta smiles proudly and pulls the blindfold off before sweetly kissing his lips.

"I am so proud of you my baby." He says softly stroking his face and hair. The eye contact that is held for lingering seconds makes them both feel a little burning sensation in their chest and Yuta thinks maybe he ate too fast, but really he knows better.

"How do you want to cum baby?" He asks as he starts to remove the silicone ring from the base of his cock. Xiaojun grabs his hand and shakes his head no.
"Not yet. I want you inside me when I cum." Yuta swallows thickly, there is something about the way he says it. He unties his arms and legs and slowly crawls between his legs.
"Lube?" He asks quietly. Xiaojun shakes his head no again.
"I want to feel all of you daddy." Yuta has to take a deep breath.
"Ok, fuck." He doesn't know why he is feeling this flustered right now. Why he is actually nervous?
"I want to ride you, please?" Xiaojun says with his bottom lip out. Yuta swoops down and bites it and sucks it into his mouth. They kiss more than they ever have. Yuta doesn't do this, he knows this is so far out of his character but he can't help himself.