Epic high (MarkNoHyuck) XXX

The buzzing sensation coursing through Haechan's blood is enough to make him want to feel this everyday. He knows it's not possible and certainly not healthy but he loves this so much.
After six shots of vodka and quite a few beers, he sits on the couch taking a pull off his roommates freshly rolled blunt. The smoke fills his lungs with a satisfying burn as he lazily smiles his way.
"I fucking love you man." He says with only mild slurring, he's quite used to their weekend drug and alcohol binges so it takes a lot to really fuck him up.
"I'm really horny Jen, will you help me please?" Jeno smirks and takes another drag off his smoke before blotting it out in the ashtray.
"Why do you always want dick when you are high?" He asks as he reaches over and cups his already hard cock. Haechan moans loudly. Jeno kisses his neck then licks into his mouth sloppily. He moans into it as he feels himself getting worked up. Haechan quickly slides his shorts off his hips and down to his ankles as he lays back on the couch waiting for more. Jeno looks at his body splayed out in front of him and licks his lips.
"You look fucking hot like that." He says as he gets to his knees and hovers over him.
"Put your fingers in him." Mark says from the chair across from them, as he giggles and relights the blunt.
"I'm planning on it. Fuck off." Jeno says as he shoves his fingers down Haechan's throat, loving the gagging sound he gets from him.
After a few minutes of throat fucking him with his fingers he pulls out and slides three into his hole at once.
"Fuck. Yes." Haechan says as he feels Jeno's middle finger reach his prostate.
"You're so tight. I love the way you squeeze me, fuck." Haechan mumbles incoherently as he's repeatedly slamming into his bundle of nerves with that finger, using the rest to simultaneously spread him open. Jeno's always had magic fingers.
"Mark, toss me a condom. He needs dick." Jeno yells out as he stares down at Haechan touching himself and staring hotly at his cock that's dripping his liquids down the side.
"Can't you just fuck him raw? It's not like you're fucking anyone else." Jeno shrugs.
"Ok. Ready?" He asks. Haechan surprisingly shakes his head no.
"I want to suck you first. Come here and fuck my mouth." He says pouty. Jeno is quick to oblige as Mark takes another hit while enjoying the show. He watches as Haechan opens his throat and allows almost his whole cock down his throat, it always amazes him. That boy has talent and he loves to share in that. He chokes and gags only when he slams into him. When he feels he's had enough he pulls out and kisses his lips. Both Mark and Haechan are surprised by this. He doesn't normally kiss on the mouth, but neither will complain.
Soon he slides between his cheeks and enters his awaiting hole. Haechan lets out an unholy moan which has Mark itching for a turn. He watches the muscles in Jeno's stomach ripple as he rocks back and forth inside him. He grabs his cock and strokes it while Haechan is getting the life fucked out of him, right before his eyes.
"You two are fucking hot. Don't stop Jen, fuck him harder. I want to see you cum inside him." Mark says encouraging the other, he loves it. He gets off on Mark telling him how to fuck Haechan. Jeno's fingers are digging into Haechan's honey thighs, surely making bruises.
"So tight, so fucking tight." He chants.
After only a few more hard sloppy thrusts he lets go. He keeps moving in circles inside him to keep his prostate stimulated as he cums all over his tummy.
"Fuck, that was beautiful. Now come over here and ride me baby." Mark says to Haechan who is exhausted but never too exhausted for his boyfriends cock. Jeno helps him up and forcefully kisses his mouth again, shoving his tongue deep inside. He walks him over with their mouths still attached and his hands cupped around his cheeks. When they get to where Mark is sitting he lets go and turns him to face the other. Haechan is dazed as his knees go to the outsides of Mark's in the chair. He is thoroughly fucked already and his lips are bruised which is new but he's ready nonetheless. Jeno gets down on his knees in front of the pair and starts licking Mark's cock and balls, again surprising them both. He then guides Haechan up and holds his cheeks open and watches as he slides down. He loves this close up view but alas, he needs more smoke. He goes back to his place on the couch, still without clothes but who the fuck cares at this point. He rolls a new blunt and takes a hit while watching the show provided. His eyes never leaving the two.
Haechan's cheeks jiggle with each bounce, sweat pouring off him, his body is barely hanging on at this point. Mark holds his hips and guides him up and down with encouragement.
"So good baby, so good getting fucked twice tonight. So good, I love pounding in your slippery hole full of Jeno's cum baby. So fucking hot." This is it. This is what finally pushes him over the edge for a second time. He screams out and grabs Marks shoulders for support. Mark explodes shortly after.
After finishing Mark carry's him over to the couch by Jeno who immediately holds up his blunt to share with whoever wants it. Mark goes first then Haechan is next.
"Jeno? What's gotten into you tonight? You were so extra, in a good way, trust me." Haechan says still dazed by the sex and of course the drugs and booze.
"I don't know, I'm always fucking you. Sometimes I think it would be nice to have someone to kiss but it's hard to get a boyfriend of my own when I'm fucking you all the time." Haechan frowns.
"Then you be my boyfriend too, then you can kiss me whenever you want to. Mark won't mind, he would like to kiss you too I bet?" He kind of asks looking at Mark who is smirking at the shocked expression on Jeno's face.
"Among other things. Every time I watch you pounding into my boyfriend, I think how nice it would be to pound into you." Jeno raises a brow and smiles.
"Ok." He says simply. Haechan excitedly cuddles into his side while Mark watches fondly.

When Jeno wakes the next morning in bed with the two, he struggles. He remembers everything but he doesn't know if they meant what they said. It must have meant something because normally they don't sleep together. He is wrapped around Haechan while Mark is wrapped around him. It's a strange new feeling but one he likes nonetheless. He always thought he could never be a bottom, never be the small spoon, never be cared for but something about this position makes him want more. It makes him feel vulnerable and protected all at once.
He feels Mark stir behind him and of course being they are all still very much naked, he feels all of him. Last night was the first time he has ever been brave enough to taste Mark. They've always shared Haechan on these nights when they are stoned together. Haechan always has an insatiable appetite when he's high so Mark never minded sharing with Jeno. He always trusted him and Jeno proved to be exactly what they needed. He would give Haechan the extra satisfaction he craved and put on a good show for Mark with no strings attached. They were friends of course and roommates, but beyond the occasional sex they never crossed that line, until now.
Now Jeno isn't sure what to do or how to feel. The thought of being boyfriends makes him feel satisfied-dare he say? Happy, but how do they really feel about him joining their already established relationship? He feels Mark slowly moving his hands across his body as he's starting to wake so he just lays there and takes what he's given, hoping neither one freak out about their current situation when they are fully awake. Of course he wants nothing more than to try the boyfriend thing but not if they don't want it.
He feels Mark's splayed out hand gently run across his tummy. It moves down and touches his semi hard dick making him jump back a little. Mark shushes him as he slides his own cock between his cheeks.
"Will you let me take care of you? Boyfriend." He says kissing his bare shoulder making him shiver. This is different, this is sober. This is what Jeno has secretly wanted for the longest time. He can't help it when tears pool up in the corner of his eyes. Haechan turns in his arms and opens his eyes with a soft smile.
"Good morning." He says before softly kissing his lips. This makes the tears spill over. He pulls him in and kisses him again while Mark is sucking on his neck and stroking him under the blankets.
"Mm, fuck. I need more. Please?" Jeno begs. It's already too much.
"Lay on your stomach." He does so right away, his stomach in knots with nervous anticipation. Haechan softly kisses and strokes his back to ease his mind which works wonders. Mark kneads his ass, spreading him open and eyeing the prize in the process. Jeno knows exactly what he's doing and even though he's nervous it may hurt, he finds that he trusts these two people more than he ever thought. He finds himself feeling emotions he didn't know he was capable of. He figures he must have swallowed them deep down before since they were together and he was just a little extra fun on the weekends. He feels Mark hold him open and flick his tongue around his hole. He tenses at first but soon relaxes into it. His tongue expertly caresses him in all the right places. His fingers soon find their pace inside him. His ass now up with his back arched. He likes this more than he ever thought he would. Soon Mark has him raise up to his hands and knees and he lines himself up. Mark softly rubs his lower back and tells him to relax while Haechan works his way under him and kisses him deeply to provide just enough distraction for Mark to make his move.
When Jeno feels him pushing slowly in he takes a deep breath in and out, trying to stay calm. This is the first intrusion like this that he's ever experienced.
Soon Mark is fully seated, waiting for him to adjust. Jeno slowly moves his ass in circles, getting used to the intrusion while also proving to feel really good as he's found his own bundle of nerves.
"Fuck, go." He says as he pushes back into him. Mark obeys and pulls out, only to slam back in hard. He does this repeatedly while Jeno drops down to his elbows. His and Haechan's mouths are melded together as he moans deeply into it. Soon he feels Haechan's hand reach up to stroke him to completion, all while stroking himself.
"Fuck yes, oh god. I feel it, so good, it's so good, fuck." He says as he spills on Haechan's tummy below and Mark slams in one last hard thrust before he bursts inside him.
Mark is slow to pull out and Jeno doesn't know what to think about the gushy feeling oozing out of him. He thinks it's pretty nice though. He collapses onto Haechan then rolls off to the side as Mark stands to get some wash cloths.
When he comes back with them, his two boys are cuddled together and he couldn't be happier. He's wanted this for a long time and he knows Haechan has too. Finally they are free to love him like they want to. They never knew that their stoned sexual play could lead to something so fulfilling.