A feild of wild flowers (RenHyuck)

So this is supposed to be soft and cute, I hope it isn't too boring. I'm working on a few others right now too but I'm not sure when they will be finished.
Also, please, please, continue to shower Renjun with support and love in this hard time for him. I hope he heals soon. He is so talented and amazing and I just want him to know that he is loved. 💚

"Where are you going?" Mark asks Haechan as he grabs his black leather jacket and heads toward the door.
"I'm going to the floral shop to get flowers for my mom. It's her birthday tomorrow and I want something special." Mark nods.
"Ok, see ya." Mark says as he walks out of the record store they own together.

They sell vintage vinyls and a few newer ones as well. Him and Mark met ten years prior as teens in high school and have always dreamed of owning a store like this. They both love music and old things so it's a perfect fit. They both emigrated to Chicago when they were young. Mark was here a year before Haechan and he really helped him perfect his English and make new friends.

He walks casually as he'll take an hour lunch. He's planning to hit the florist first then go grab a sandwich. It's a nice spring day. The weather has been warming up but there is still enough of a chill in the air so he doesn't get too warm. The city streets are busy as usual which he has come to love.

He spots a floral shop just down the road from their own which is very convenient. This should take no time at all. He walks in and is instantly met with heavenly scents filling the air. It's a small shop with flowers everywhere. He can't even see the counter from here.
"Hello?" He calls out.
"Hello, how can I help you?" A soft voice replies. He walks through the small walkway, trying not to bump any flowers, as he searches for the owner of the voice.
When he finally reaches the counter he sees a petite person arranging a bouquet on the other counter.
"Hello?" He says to make his presence known. The person turns with a warm smile and Haechan swears he adjusts his halo but really he just fixes his hair.
"Hi, I'm Renjun, how can I help you?" He asks in his delicate voice.
"I, well, I'm looking for flowers?" Haechan stumbles out making him giggle.
"You've come to the right place then. What's the occasion?" Haechan thinks for a minute.
"Birthday." He replies simply.
"Man or woman?" Haechan doesn't know why it's so hard to get his brain to work.
"Woman, something pretty, I want it to be special." He finally gets out.
"Ooh, for your girlfriend I see?" Renjun questions with a small smirk.
"No, my mother." Haechan watches a soft smile grace his lips.
"You are a good son. I like that."

Haechan is really trying to have a normal conversation with this person but anytime he tries to speak his mind goes blank. He watches as he flutters around the shop gathering different flowers. Every now and then his small form is hidden by a bunch of flowers and Haechan thinks it's adorable.

When he gets back to the counter with his bunches of flowers he smiles cutely.
"I forgot to ask how big you want it? The price varies, depending on the size." Haechan thinks for only a second.
"I don't care about the price. Make something beautiful and I'll buy it." Renjun hands him a small card and a piece of paper.
"Write her a small message here, and put her address here and we will deliver them." Haechan nods and starts writing as Renjun gets to work.

" Haechan nods and starts writing as Renjun gets to work